Mey-Rin (for girl reader)

"Hey.. Mey-rin?" You ask the beautiful maid working for your friend.
"Y-yes?" She asks.
"Never mind..." You say and she just nods and walks out of the room.
"Ciel?" You say slumping into your chair.
"Yes,[y/n]" he says and you sigh.
"Why are all your workers attractive.." You say. "Especially Mey-Rin" you say and he chuckles. He knows about you "swinging both ways" to say.
"Why don't you flirt around with her" Sebastian says and you smile.
"Shall!" You say and walk out the door to find her. You walk down the hallway then get knocked down by some one and grab the person and not on the waist but on the butt by accident. You look up to see Mey-Rin blushes wildly.
"I'm so sorry" she says and I just look her in the eyes an smile.
"It's okay... And I'm sorry about grabbing... You..." You say and blush.
"It's okay" she says and you move your hand to her cheek and cress it.
"You're beautiful" you say and she smiles.
"Thank you, [y/n]" she says then you kiss her. She sits in shock till she starts to kiss back.
"What's going on here!?!?" Boldroy Says.
"Oh.. Umm..." You say.
"I was kissing my new girlfriend!" Mey-Rin says and he just walks away.
"Y-your g-girlfriend?" You ask as she helps you up.
"O-only I-if you want to be?" She says and you kiss her.
"I'd love to.. I've liked you for a really Long time" you say, she smiles and holds your hand.
You and her walk into Ciels study where he and Sebastian wait for your return.
"Guys!" You say happily while opening the door.
"Told you!" Sebastian says when she sees you and her holding hands.

After about a week you come back to the Phantomhive manor to see not onl your long time friend but your new girlfriend.
"[y/n]!!!!" Mey-Rin yells and runs to you when you arrive at the manor.
"Mey!" You say and kiss her and she kisses back.
"I've missed you so much!" She says and hugs you tightly.
"I've missed you too, but it's only been a week" you say and walk hand In hand into the manor.
"Miss. [y/n]!!!!" Finnian yells and find to you the hugs you.
"How have you been Finnian?" You ask and he smiles.
"Great! You?" He responds
"I've been good but being about to see my beautiful girlfriend, and amazing friends makes my day even better!" You say and he smiles even bigger.

---------
I hope you liked it!
I figured I wasn't the only one who had a big lesbian crush on Mey-Rin (sorry I had the opportunity to use a mean girl quote so I took it!)