+ ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE +

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
third person's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

TXT DECIDED TO GO ON A HIATUS AFTER CONSECUTIVE COMEBACKS!

"A lot of people are mad." The blonde headed boy said.

He is Choi Yeonjun. 21, and the eldest member of the famous rookie k-pop boy group named, Tomorrow By Together.

"Why are they mad?" the tallest of them all asked.

Choi Soobin. The group's leader.

"They don't like us to leave this holiday," Yeonjun replied.

Soobin sighed, and looked down.

"Our entertainment has agreed to this already right?" the other boy asked, and stopped from playing his guitar.

Now that's Choi Beomgyu. 19.

He's the center of the group.

"Yeah they already did. it's just that... our fans are mad and sad at the same time," the pink haired boy said.

That's Kang Taehyun. 18.

The dancer and vocalist.

"Yah yah stop thinking about the negative! What's important is, we get our rest," the non-korean looking boy said.

Huening Kai. 18.

The visual and youngest member.

"You know what? kai's right," Soobin said, and everyone nodded.

The boys were planning on resting starting on the 1st of December.

They all felt drained because of their consecutive comebacks and performances, so they decided to request a permission to go on a hiatus at least for the whole holiday season.

"We'll be travelling alone, so get your things ready," Yeonjun told the members, and everyone said yes to him.

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
at their dorms...
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

"Only pack the things you need kai," Beomgyu said as Kai was putting a lot of unnecessary things in his luggage.

"I need my headphones!" he complained.

"You already packed one that's enough."

Beomgyu took the headphone from Kai, and Kai pouted at him.

He obviously didn't buy that.

"That's for gaming..." Kai muttered.

"You definitely don't need that," Beomgyu said, and puts it inside the box that said 'unnecessary things of kai'.

"Does this look good on me?" Yeonjun asked placing a shirt on top of his chest.

"Yeah," Beomgyu said while zipping up his luggage. "What do you think Soob—" Yeonjun was about to ask their leader, but Soobin was sleeping silently on their couch.