+ Chapter Seventeen: The Truth +

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
beomgyu's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

We all head back as fast as we could to our hotel room. Chaeryeong and Lia noona are with us. They said they have to because they're in danger.

When we arrived, Taehyun immediately gave Chaeryeong and Lia noona a glass of water. Both of their hands were quivering in fear. Chaeryeong was in the verge of crying, an Lia noona was rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

"What happened?" Soobin hyung asked. Lia noona just looked at him, and continued to rub Chaeryeong's back.

"Tell us," He said. Lia noona refused to look at him now.

Soobin removed his coat angrily, and threw it in the bed in frustration. "You're in danger! Tell us why!"

We all calmed hyung, and Chaeryeong started crying. What is happening?

"The other three were kidnapped." Ryujin...

"W-What?"

"Did you see the vehicle's plate number? Did you see his face?" Yeonjun hyung asked.

"Oh I remember his face clearly. Vehicle? He doesn't have that." Lia noona scoffs, and wipes her tears while still looking down.

"What does that mean?" Soobin hyung asked.

"Before telling you about him. Let me tell you..." She raises her head with a smile on her face. A blue-colored sparkling mist came out of her hand, just like Elsa's.

The four of us slowly backed up in shock. How? What?

"About me."

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
soobin's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

"I'm Lia. The Spirit of Christmas giving."

While she was introducing herself, a blue sparkle appeared on her cheek. So it's true. They are the girls we were with back at Korea.

"Chaeryeong is the Spirit of Christmas music. That is why she likes to sing whenever there's someone in need of happiness. Our job is to lift the the Christmas spirit, but the both of us are the only ones who help lift it."

"It's Yuna's main job, to make everyone happy during the season of Christmas."

Lia inhales in deeply. "And, yes, we are the ones from Korea. Sorry for pretending, it's just because of our- I mean it's because we had to do our jobs here in New York. W-We never thought we'll meet you again here."

"Who kidnapped Ryujin and the girls?" Beomgyu asked. He looks mad.

"He's nothing like you guys. He's a dark elf. There are normal elves, and then there's him. The leader of Christmas darkness. The one who make the spirit go down. The one who makes people pursue naughtiness."

"Where can we find them?" Yeonjun asked.

"We? There's no we here. It's not safe for you guys," Lia said.

"Noona. Please. We have to save them," Huening Kai said while looking at Lia.

"No."

"Yes." Huening Kai insisted.

"No. You have to understand it's unsafe."

"Lia," I called her.

I kneeled down in front of her, and held both of her hands.

"I know. You're worried, but we are too. At least let us help you find them." I looked at her in the eyes, and I can see that she is genuinely worried. I smiled, and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine," She said. We all clapped our hands.

"But. We're not going to go there today. It's unsafe, and we need a plan." We all nodded.

"For now, you both rest," I said and smiled.

I looked at her, and she was too. She was actually staring.

She shrugs her shoulders, and looks at Chaeryeong.

What was that...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Yeyyy finally! You all know now :")
I think.