+ Chapter Nineteen: Spirit of Christmas +

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
yuna's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

Twelve normal men were surrounding me. The only light in this room was the light on top of me. It was hard to see who these twelve men were, but I knew that they are not nice.

"Yuna. The youngest of them all, isn't it?"

I started to breathe heavily. Nervous that I would get killed by this dark elf, I've never seen before. My eonnies are the only ones who know the face of this elf.

I did not speak. I was scared. My responsibility is way bigger than the others. Without me, Christmas will fail.

"ISN'T IT?!" He yelled making me quiver in fear.

"Sir! Sir! The two other girls are gone!"

"WHAT?!" I sighed in relief. They're safe.

He pointed his scepter on me, threatening to kill me again.

"YUNA!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice echoing. Huening Kai.

"Ugh what a waste of time. You know what to do," He said to the twelve strong men. Huening Kai and Yeonjun did their best to take all the men down. After a few minutes, the men were on the floor groaning in pain. I never knew Kai was this strong. I didn't even know he can throw a punch.

"I'm impressed," The dark elf scoffed.

"A young boy like you just did that. Wow."

"You can take them down, but not me," The dark elf smirked, and Huening Kai ran to get him. Does he know what he's doing?! He's risking his life!

Huening Kai pulled the dark elf away from me. Green magic glowed, and I immediately knew it was Ryujin who gave him the power to do that. No human can touch that elf.

He and Yeonjun were finally on my side, and untied the cable wires on my wrists and toes.

We both stood up, but the next thing we all knew was that the dark elf was aiming the scepter to me. Kai hid me behind him, but the dark elf shoot his dark magic on Yeonjun.

Kai and I were both frozen in our places. The dark elf started laughing hysterically. My blood was boiling inside me, making me scream out of anger. I glared at the dark elf, and my magic pushed him towards the wall, making him unconscious.

"H-Hyung..." Yeonjun was on Kai's arms. Huening Kai's tears were rolling down to his cheeks.

"Hey...Kai. We have to go." He wipes his tears off his cheek, and we both brought Yeonjun towards the vehicle they are using.

"Hyung!" The three of the guys shouted.

"W-What happened?" Soobin asked me.

"He got shot by the dark elf's magic," I said in a sigh. Yeji gasped, and held Yeonjun's face.

"You idiot. I told you to be safe," She said.

"What are we going to do?" Kai asked.

"Let's go first to your place, then...we'll figure it out." Yeji said.

"Figure it out?! You don't know what to do?" Beomgyu yelled.

Ryujin sighed, and shouted. "Yes! But for now let's go, or he will wake up, and take all of our lives instead!"