+ Chapter Fourteen: We're Lost +

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
taehyun's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

"Our shift is done. We can go with you guys. We love that place too," Chaeryeong said.

"Sure why not. The more the merrier, right?" I said smiling. The four boys shifted their attention to me, and stared at me with grins on their faces.

I bet you just want them with us because of Chaeryeong. I'm sure that's what they're thinking of.

"I have the map let's go." Yeonjun hyung steps out of the shop first, and started scrolling through his phone.

"Isn't that Taehyun of TXT? Like BTS's hoobaes?" I suddenly overheard a passerby said in english.

"It is him!" The person beside her yelled.

Then, footsteps came rushing towards us. Before I knew it, they were already asking for a photo with us. Asking me to sing for them. Asking me for an autograph. Asking me to give them my personal number. Asking us why we have the audacity to have a break when we just debuted a year ago.

My heart started to beat fast. I could feel cold sweat dripping down on the sides of my forehead. Then I felt a warm hand touching mine. "It's me," she whispers. It's Chaeryeong. "Don't panic. Calm down. I'm here."

"Who is she?"
"Is he dating the girl?"
At this point, I didn't care anymore about what they think of Chaeryeong holding my hand. It's my life, not theirs.

I signed on the notebook they were holding, and waved goodbye to them politely.

We walked away, and Chaeryeong giggled.

"You did well," she smiles as I look at her dazzling eyes. Then, her cheek shimmers in silver. My eyes widen.

That's the exact same shimmer on the Chaeryeong we met back at South Korea.

She looks away, and skips toward Ryujin.

It can't be.

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
yeonjun's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

It's fine, but a bit weird that Yeji is walking beside me without saying a single word.

I was looking on the map on my phone, when suddenly, my phone lost its signal. I cussed.

How can this phone lose its signal? We're in New York for goodness sake. I looked up, and realized that we were already in a deserted snowy place. A few seconds ago, we were walking on the streets of a city. How the hell did we end up in this place?

"No service," I told Soobin, lifting my phone for him to see.

"But how did we end up here?" He asks.

"What? You should know! I'm looking on my phone to track."

"I don't know. I don't even remember what happened a few seconds ago!" Soobin yelled.

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai looked confused as well. Only the girls were smiling. They were smiling at each other for some reason. It's weird. They're acting like the girls from the forest...in South Korea. Wait. What?

"Boys. Welcome to Winter Wonderland~!" Yeji and the girls shouted, spreading their arms wide like they're welcoming us to a place they own.

The three younger ones dashed inside the Christmas themed amusement park. Tinsels and Christmas lights were decorated everywhere. Fake gift boxes on the floor. Pine trees with a bit of snow, decorated for Christmas.

"Shall we go in?" Soobin asks. I nodded. Lia and Soobin went in together, and I was left outside. Still confused and curious about how we ended up here.

Then, Yeji spoke. "I told you. Only the lost ones find this place. I guess you're one of them."

"Do you feel sad even though you're doing the thing you always loved? Your career. Performing for thousands of people. All of it does not make you happy anymore. Meeting the fans you always adore, does not make you smile genuinely anymore. If you feel that..."

"You're lost." She walks slowly towards the amusement park.

That feeling she just described. That's exactly what I felt before our break started. That i also the reason why I wanted and agreed to have a break. How does she know that?

"Then that means... we're all lost?" I asked Yeji one last time. She didn't look back at me. Instead, she stopped, and after a few seconds. She continues to walk.

She was already in the middle of the gate when suddenly, gold sequin slowly came down to her, and her outfit changed. Her city girl outfit changed into her outfit when they performed on the program. The Christmas outfit one.

My knees weakens as I witness the most unbelievable thing that could happen. Then everything blacked out.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
What? WHAT?!