chapter three

- september 2nd 1994 -

the next morning y/n was woken up by the rush of the other girls. she rubbed her eyes tiredly looking over to her clock. 7:45. she had 15 minutes till she was going to meet roger in the common room. then eventually fred, george and lee in the great hall. though the other girls we're quick to leave, "see you in the great hall." they each said once departing.

getting out of bed she grabbed her robes from her closet space then changed quickly. grabbing her wand, she also picked up her books for her first two periods. ancient runes with slytherins then defence against the dark arts with gryffindors.

roger smiled as he saw the girl descending from the ravenclaw girl dormitories. when her eyes met with his she smiled, "bonjour." (good morning)

"morning y/n, how'd you sleep?" he asked. once she reached him the two began to make their way to the great hall.

she shrugged ever so slightly, "was okay, never used to have that many people in a dorm with me at Beauxbatons. you'd only share with one other. my roommate was part-veela. Fleur Isabelle Delacour."

he smiled, "sounds much more peaceful there."

"oh it was, the boys we're so stuck up though. horrid snobs thinking they were better. no ones better than our girls i must admit."

"well i'll have to see when they come for the tournament."

"yes of course." she responded.

entering the great hall there were only a few or so students sat at each table. two redheads happened to be sitting at the gryffindor table and when seeing she entered waved her over, "y/n. over here!" shouted george.

roger smiled, "see you after breakfast for ancient ruins."

"yes of course." the two split from each other, roger going right and y/n going left. walking down she slid into the chair opposite to george and beside fred.

"mornin, how'd you sleep?" fred asked, the girl shrugged as she once did beforehand when roger asked.

"was okay." she responded. the three began to eat sharing whatever stories they had. well fred and george tried to find out more information regarding the girl. though she tented to keep much to herself.

as the first bell rang, signaling ten minutes to class they departed once again. y/n finding roger and walking with him.

their walk was quite as she took in the surroundings of hogwarts from around her. she believed it was quite beautiful, though extremely confusing. she couldn't believe she was going to have to remember where everything is soon, so she'll be able to get her way around the castle.

the two entered the class slightly late the professor faced the board with his back facing the students, "5 points from ravenclaw. y/n go sit beside adrian. adrian raise your hand. roger up front beside william"

y/n's eyes turned to the group of students. a slytherin student with black curtain hair raised his arm and she walked towards him sliding in the seat beside him. "oo adrian got a pretty girl beside you." whispered one of the slytherin students.

the boy snarled back at him grabbing his text book hitting the boy slightly across the head, "5 points from slytherin. adrian we have a new student i expected better." hissed professor babbling.

there was no fault that y/n was beautiful. most beauty that hogwarts had seen in awhile. most people took notice when she had first entered the hogwarts express the day beforehand but the remainder took notice from when she walked in for her sorting. the way she acted, the way she talked, walked everything was so elegant about her. she was simply just perfect to so many eyes at hogwarts, along with this so many despised her. jealous that she could just walk in and make boys swoon.