chapter tweleve

- november 3rd 1994 -

the next morning when the twins and lee had awoken. they were unsure to why they had a feeling of guilt and weird pain in the bottom of their stomachs. remembering the day before when they all went to bed without a last talk to the girl, well not just any girl to them. but their best friend, the last person to their little group of four.

fred was quick to get changed into his robes with george and lee behind him. "hurry you dungbrains." the redhead spat.

in the gryffindor common room sat students who had already finished their breakfast. seeing fred and george in such a hurry worried many of them. thinking the two must be up to some extravagant prank that could possibly leave much harm. what worried them most was when they saw lee right behind them.

the group made their way to the great hall in hopes of seeing the girl sat at the gryffindor table, though they were faced with disappointment when they didn't see her.

seeing roger at the ravenclaw table they made their way over. standing opposite to the boy who was sat beside fleur.

as the boys approached him, he looked up from the copy of the daily prophet he was reading and tilted his head, "weasley, weasley, jordan. how are you three this morning?"

lee rolled his eyes, "splendid really splendid that's why we've decided to come talk to you. for some fun, for some joy—"

"— what lee is trying to say is that we are in the shits. anyway have you perhaps seen y/n this morning? or even last night, we're worried she's normally up by now." george continued.

fleur leaned in. y/n was one of her closest friends and it was basically like they were saying she was missing. she wanted to get as much detail as she could.

"hm," the ravenclaw boy started, "don't think i have. wait give me a second." he turned down the table waved to a platinum blonde younger girl with a lions hat on, getting her attention.

she looked up smiling ever so droopy, "yes, what is it roger?"

"have you seen y/n today, or last night?"

"can't say i have this morning. i didn't sleep in my bed. woke up in the east wing corridor, luckily i wear shoes to bed. but i did see her enter last night though, just before curfew. looked like a mess. hair all messed up, she looked rough. she said hello but didn't stop to talk or stay. i understand though, the nargels tend to pick at hair that looks like nests." luna said.

"right thank you," he replied to the girl. turning back to the group of boys he shrugged, "there's your answer. do you want me to get you three into the common room?"

"that would be—"

"wicked."

as the group of five, (the twins, lee, roger and fleur) made their way to the west tower of hogwarts. y/n laid in her bed still dead asleep. without a care in the world.

she groaned when a loud knocking was heard at her dorm door. worsening the headache she already had and she sat up slowly, "who is it?" the girl asked groaning slightly from the sudden awakening.

"c'est moi, fleur." (it's me, fleur) the girl sweetly said.

"fleur, comment as-tu trouvé mon dortoir?" (fleur how did you find my dorm?) y/n said back.

the girl was in a rush to get out of bed as quickly as possible and grabbed her closest set of robes. which happened to be the ones from the night beforehand.

"ouvre juste la porte." (just open the door.)

"une seconde." (one second.)

after y/n finished putting her uniform on. she walked over to the door unlocking it and seeing the girl stand before her. fleur smiled pulling her into a tight hug before pulling away.