chapter thirteen

- november 19th 1994 -

it was the day of the first hogsmead trip of the year and fred and george were making sure that it would be a memorable one for y/n. they had remembered their first trip there years ago and how wonderful it was and they agreed that the girl should get equally a magically experience. if not even more.

the evening beforehand, the girl sat with them at gryffindor table. whilst sitting there eating dinner the two twins told the girl the go meet them at precisely 10:22am on the dot. with no questions asked.

"now y/n. if we don't see you tomorrow at exacrly 10:22am we are going to storm up to the ravenclaw common room."

"precisely that time, or we will go and terrorise you."

"are you two serious?"

"never been more serious for anything in our lives." the two responded synchronised.

"but it's saturday tomorrow."

"so what, it's your first hogsmead trip. we have to get there before all of the third years ruin it for you. c'mon y/n don't be a bore."

"guys- 10:22. why specifically that time anyway? and why isn't lee coming."

"i have a essay to write and a detention to attend actually. just you stuck with them tomorrow sadly."

"lee! you- you twat leaving me with these losers."

"hey! we aren't, losers. now 10:22 in the entrance hall or else we go get you."

"fine."

so that's what y/n did. she woke up bright and early the next morning changing into her comfiest pair of pants and sweater and grabbed her black side bag leaving her dorm. it was a extremely chilly morning and she did regret to a degree not adding more layers.

her dorm mates were still sound asleep as ever. which made getting ready difficult. she did not want to wake a bunch of ravenclaws up of their day off.

though after walking down all of the stairs from the girls dorms she decided against it. she really could not be bothered walking up all of those stairs once again.

the girl walked out of the tower and began to walk to the entrance hall on the opposite side of the campus. the gryffindor tower was on the same wing as the ravenclaw tower so she was quite surprised that she didn't see the twins make their way out and down the halls.

each step she took echoed through the halls which left the girl shiver weirdly enough. it wasn't everyday you got to experience hogwarts this quite to this extent ever.

turning the corner y/n saw a couple younger students chattering with each other as well as giggling. they smiled when seeing her shooting her a wave. they must've thought she was a beauxbaton student though she smiled and waved back.

arriving at the great hall the girl found herself disappointed when seeing that the two were yet to arrive. checking the clock on the wall she grumbled angrily to herself, "10:22 on the dot and wh-"

"good morning!" voices screamed loudly behind her.

turning around the girl smiled and watched as the twins rushed down the stairs. the two wearing seemingly the same outfit but with just different coloured long sleeve shirts underneath their sweaters. blue and a lighter blue.

"merlin, do you two have to match everyday?" she whined.

"of course we do..." started one of them.