Guilt call

Piper walked towards the locker room,picking up her phone and dialing Noah's number.They had made it a habit between them after he left the studio to atleast talk once a week,and so far they've been managing that okay. However,this week was different. She and Finn were not talking,she betrayed her best friend,and she lost two of the most important people in her life. And she had no idea how she'd tell Noah. He picked up after the third ring,his voice as cheerful as always.

"Hey Piper!".

And eventhough her life was a hot mess right now she couldn't help but smile,atleast this is something she knows she'd never lose. She listened to him talk about his new role in Robin Hood:The Musical,and how Elliot begged him to convince Richelle to get back together,only for Noah to shut him off. Good for him,Richelle deserved way better than Elliot.His voice suddenly faltered,the line going silent for a few seconds.

"You're not okay" He finally declared,the worry apparent in his voice. "Is your anxiety getting bad again? Is it Finn? Cause I swear if he asked you out again I'm going to-"

"Finn and I kissed!" She blurted out.

Noah stammered out a few unrecognizable words until he finally regained his composure.

"So...he kissed you and you didn't want that?"

"No I wanted to...kiss him"

"Then what's the problem here?"

Piper bit her lip,digging her nails into her palm.What would Noah say? Would he be mad? Disappointed? Might as well say it,there's no point in trying to hide anything.

"Finn is...dating Amy"

"Oh"

Oh? After what she just told him all he managed to say was an oh? She expected him to berate her,say she's a terrible person,even hang up and never speak to her again. And somehow that emotionless response hurts more.

"Oh? Don't you have anything else to say?"

"What do you expect me to say Piper? That what you guys did was wrong? You already know that,and so does Finn."

"I expected you to hang up.Say I'm a bad person.That you're disappointed"

"Oh I am .Very much" He pointed out.If one thing was certain it's that Noah does not sugar coat stuff "I didn't expect you to do this.Or Finn for that matter. But you guys are far from bad people. And the fact that you feel sorry proves you're just a good person that did some mistakes.And I already know you're going to sort this out properly"

Piper pondered over what he said,her mind buzzing. Noah's right,she had to sort this out with Amy and Finn instead of trying to hide the problem.

"Thank you Noah"

"No problem.Go get em champ" And with that he hung up.

For the first time this week she wasn't scared or confused.She felt like a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders because she knew exactly what to do.

I'm so sorry this is short but I just couldn't get the idea of Piper asking Noah for advice out of my head. Another Pinn oneshot is coming soon though (yes it's full of angst because I'm very much in that mood)