Outcasts

Set During episode 23
“I’m done” Ozzy declared,walking out of the rehearsal room where Finn followed suit,trying to reason with him. The whole team’s heads snapped up,looking confused.
“Done?” Lily asked
“Done. Finito. I’m quitting A-troupe”
“Wait what?” Piper exclaimed “Ozzy we can’t do this without you!”
Finn shot her a glance, trying to communicate what Ozzy told him, but she blatantly refused to meet his gaze. She was still furious with him.
“Bro,you’re actually ditching the team?” Henry crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow
“ You don’t need me anyways. Not like any of you even value me here”
“That’s such a low move”  Kingston spat out “Another Richelle”
“Hey! Cut him some slack! It’s not like you showed him that he’s important here”
Before Finn could finish his sentence Ozzy stormed out of the green room, walking as far away from the team as he can. He finally plopped down on the floor in an abandoned hallway, leaning his head back on the wall. He was done with the team. He was done feeling useless and being looked over, only seen as a goofy, irresponsible dancer. He suddenly felt someone sit next to him. It was Richelle.
“Can I stay?” She asked,her eyes scanning his.
He contemplated telling her to leave him alone,that she was a traitor,but he shook his head. How is he any different?
“Yeah” He breathed out.
“They don’t believe in me” Ozzy finally said,after a while of silence. “None of them”
Richelle regarded him for a moment “Why do you need them to?”
“Because...dancing with people that think I don’t deserve to be here hurts Richelle. You wouldn’t get it,everyone loves you”
She sighed,tucking her knees into her chest
“A few years back,I wanted to audition for A-troupe. There was this challenge,and I went up against a guy called Max. I thought I actually had a shot,but he beat me. And Noah made the team. He went to Internationals, got all the glory, while I was stuck at TNS, once again losing my dreams . That hurt. Miss Kate didn’t take me seriously, A-troupe didn’t take me seriously, the only person that did was Emily. She believed in me. So when she chose Summer instead of me for dance captain it hurt, because the one person I thought will always believe in me turned out to be just like everyone else.”
Ozzy stared at her, a look of surprise on his face. He had no idea she felt this way.
“I’m really sorry I left. I never meant to hurt the team, especially not you” She gave him a small smile “But I realized that if no one is willing to give me my dreams I have to go get them myself, if that makes sense”
She laughed and he joined in,the sound radiating in the dark hallway.
“I understand Richelle. I guess I always knew you would move on to bigger and better things, I just didn’t want to face the fact that I lost you”
She leaned her head on his shoulder and he put an arm around her.
“Well, even if we’re both outcasts I guess we’re outcasts together. You haven’t lost me Ozzy. You never will”
He smiled down at her,feeling more content than he has for a long time.
“ I would never want to lose you Rich”