What If (Boys' version)

This is kind of the boys' version of the What If episode, set during Noah's bachelor party. If you didn't watch the What if episode this might not make sense!

"Party time!" Henry screeched, putting his arms up and running into the garden that was intricately designed with balloons, streamers and anything Ozzy could find in his basement. Noah laughed, following him inside with all the boys and looking around

"Woah guys, this is amazing!" Noah exclaimed, his eyes widening at the sight of the decorations

"I still think Finn's bachelor party was better" Heath smirked

"Hey! Just because you planned most of it doesn't mean it's the best! "Ozzy replied, crossing his arms

Finn and Noah rolled their eyes from next to the arguing pair, following Henry inside and plopping down on the couch.

"So, Piper tells me the girls had some reunion party?" Finn asked, his eyes finding Noah's "Richelle planned it?"

"Oh yeah. She was...feeling pretty lonely and really missed the girls. So I encouraged her to reach out to them"

"Yeah Cleo tells me they had a blast" Heath says, placing himself between Noah and Ozzy on the couch

"What happened to us?" Henry muttered, his eyes narrowed "We used to see each other all day every day! Us growing apart this, this hurts"
"I know man. I miss A-troupe" Finn responds, his blue eyes cloudy "Remember when we used to hang out all day at the Next Steep? Playing legions of lasers?"
The boys let out a collective laugh, reminiscing over the good old times

"Okay but dude the fact that you mentioned legions of lasers in your vows still gets me every single time!" Ozzy doubled over, his laughter instantly increasing.

"Pipes looked like she was about to kill me right there. Until her anger ebbed away and she started laughing in front of everyone on the altar" Finn shook his head, a fond smile playing at his lips. He's head over heels for that girl.

"How's Ella by the way?" Noah inquired, having last seen his best friend's daughter long months ago

"She's okay. As gorgeous as always, her having Piper's looks and all" Finn smiled "She's been very fidgety lately. Barely sleeping and waking up in the middle of the night"
That's when the boys noticed the dark circles under Finn's eyes, probably a result of his sleepless nights.

"Dude kids are harsh" Noah murmured

"They are at some points. Dealing with Ella can get exhausting at times but hearing her little laugh, watching her attempting to crawl, those little moments make it all worth the struggle"
Noah sighed, thinking into the far future and hoping he can have something like that with Richelle someday.

"Talking about love" Henry smirked, turning to face Heath

"Oh no" Heath mumbled

"Care to tell us about your love life Heathcliff?"
Ozzy visibly tensed up next to him, his eyes going dark

"Well um.."
"Just tell us man!" Henry exclaimed

"She's gorgeous. The way her hair falls in waves and frames her face, the way her cheeks flush when I compliment her. She's the sweetest person I've ever met. She's kind, compassionate, caring and super smart. We share the same interests and she gets me. Her smile instantly lights up my whole day and seeing her upset literally kills me inside. She's...the definition of perfection"

The boys were all sitting straight at this point, their minds whirring with the possibilities of who this mystery girl might be

"So...are you going to tell us who she is?" Noah questioned

"I don't think that's the best ide-"Heath started, but was cut off by the boys

"Come on!"
"Just tell us"
"We're curious dude"
"please?"
"Fine fine okay!" Heath rolled his eyes at his childish friends

"It's...Noah you don't know her but umm...it's Izzy"

Everyone went silent, their mouths agape with astonishment, except for Finn and Ozzy.

"called it" Finn smirked, leaning back on the couch

"Well...I know about this but I still don't like it" Ozzy frowned "But I guess you make her happy so...I'll live with it"

Heath smiled, his eyes radiating happiness

"Thank you for accepting us, again. She makes me the happiest I've ever been"
Ozzy mumbled some incoherent words as a reply

"Well" Finn said, looking at the time on his phone "It's 2 am already. I really need to get going, Pipes might need help with Ella"
"Yeah I think we should all head home since it's this late" Noah looked around at the group. Everyone agreed, standing off the couch and doing some bro handshake.

"It's been fun hanging out" Ozzy said

"Definitely. We need to do this more often" Noah said while checking his phone, probably texting Richelle

"Maybe one with the girls next time?" Finn suggested

"Yes dude!" Heath grinned "And Noah you'll get to meet Izz"
"Can't wait to meet this girl that stole your heart" He laughed, shaking his head.

They all said their goodbyes and went in separate directions, back to their own lives. But it doesn't matter how far apart they drift, or how different their lives become, because there's one thing that brings them all back to their roots, their home: The Next Step.

I kind of wrote this at 2 am so I'm so sorry it's terrible, but I've had no energy to write lately because of school, so I jumped at the opportunity to write when I finally felt like it because that's a miracle nowadays aha.