The rest of our lives (Pinn day piece)

This day was perfect. The venue was intricately decorated with beautiful pink tulips (Piper's favourite flower), the sun brightly shining in through the large windows, as if sensing this was a special day and wanting to give its blessing. The room was filled with rows of chairs for all the guests that were eager to the share the happy day with the couple, the floor holding several different artistic designs. This is absolutely ideal. Well except for...

"Amy!" Summer screeched, glaring at her through the mirror where she sat curling her hair "Give me back my eyeshadow! I wasn't done with it!"

The blonde laughed, applying some powder on her face "Jeez calm down Sumry.I was gonna give it back"

Izzy sighed, handing Summer her own palette and applying some light pink lipstick that contrasted well with her fair skin. She smiled, adding one last touch of mascara before turning to Piper, holding an overjoyed expression.

"It's your wedding day! How are you feeling?"

Piper beamed at her from across the room, her cheeks holding a slight blush

"I can't wait honestly. I've known he's the one for me for such a long time, I can't wait to make it official"
The girls squealed, Amy giving Summer a peck on the cheek. Riley smiled from next to Piper, helping her fix the multi-coloured flowers in her chocolate brown hair and going on about how her "little girl is growing up". Deborah chuckled, shaking her head at Riley's antics.

"Riles, she's my daughter and I'm not as emotional as you!"

"I'm sorry I can't help it, I've known you since you were 12! I can't believe you're getting married Pipes"
Piper gave her a small smile before hugging her, trying to express all the love she had for her brother's wife. Riley has been there for her through the ups and downs, and Piper will forever be grateful for her. James and Riley's wedding was a day Piper would never forget, and she never thought she'd get to experience something that magical, yet here she is.

It was at that moment that Lily barged through the doors, an angry expression on her face, Richelle and Kenzie following suit arguing about something Piper would never be able to guess. Piper dearly loved her dance family but they sure were a handful.

"Another fight with Kingston?" Summer sympathetically asked Lily, a worried expression on her face

"What? No he's with Finn and the boys. I just can't find my- never mind!" She smiled, spotting her dress on the hanger.

"Pipes you ready?" Kenzie asked, looking towards the small girl. All eyes turned to look at her, the excitement radiating through the room.

"Oh I sure am" a smile graced her lips. She breathed in and out, this was finally it.

"Our girl is gonna get married!" Lily cheered, jumping up and down. Everyone clapped along, the happiness they have for their best friend evident.

James smiled at Piper as they both stood in front of the closed doors, waiting for the moment they'd open so he can walk her to that altar, letting go of his sister. When Piper first told him she was dating Finn he sure didn't like it, and had held a deep rooted hatred for him because of having to share his baby sister with some other guy. However, over the years, he's grown to really like Finn, and he truly believed that no better person was meant for Piper. So when they broke the news of the engagement he couldn't have been happier because if there was any person that deserved Piper, it would definitely be Finn. Not a word was exchanged between the siblings because they already knew everything they wanted to tell each other. The love they have for each other will never fade away, and they were thankful for every moment together.

The wedding march played and the doors slowly opened, James extending his arm for Piper to take. The bridesmaids (Izzy, Summer and Lily) walked out first, each wearing matching dresses in their own signature colour. Piper smiled at James before linking their arms, walking down the aisle together at the beat of the music. The guests stood up upon their arrival, all heads turned in the general direction of the bride. Finn stood at the altar and could vaguely sense the movement but he didn't care, for his eyes landed on piper and that was it, he was lost for good. The white dress she was wearing was elegant yet screamed Piper, her unique style apparent in every aspect of the dress. She had some natural makeup on, her hair curled with beautiful flowers adorning it. Surprisingly, she kept it in her usual Piper hairstyle, wanting to keep the fond memory she had from that hairstyle on her special day. Finn smiled at her, his eyes twinkling. She looked absolutely breathtaking.

James kissed her on the cheek as he passed her over to Finn, going over to sit in his place next to Riley and Deborah. Piper took both Finn's hands in hers as soon as she stood on the altar, both their smiles unfaltering.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Piper Grace and Finn Abey in matrimony commended to be honourable among all; and therefore, is not to be entered too lightly but reverently, lovingly, passionately and solemnly" The priest started, but Piper and Finn were too lost in each other's eyes to much acknowledge his words. He went on to recite the usual words, explaining the importance of respect and understanding in the relationship, until it was time for the vows. Finn squeezed Piper's hands before letting go, grinning at her.

"Pipes, when I first met you I was directly interested in you. When you stood up to Miss Angela, something we were all terrified to do, I immediately knew you were special. I thought you were very confident, without any self-doubts, and extremely powerful, and I liked that about you. Boy was I wrong. The day I saw your solo in studio 1, I saw a more fragile and vulnerable side of you, and that made me fall for you even harder. The closer we got the more you let me in, and the more I found myself loving everything you do. The way you bite your lip when you're nervous, the way your eyes light up when you're excited, the way you always have to have your books arranged in a certain order"

The audience let out a collective laugh, everyone aware of Piper's "Don't touch my books" rule. Finn took her hands again, noticing Piper's watering eyes.

" I'm aware I've messed up multiple times, including at the start of our relationship"

They both glanced at piper's maid of honour, Amy ,who blew them an air kiss to show her support.

"And I can't promise you that I won't mess up in the future, or that we won't fight, or that we won't drive each other absolutely berserk. But what I can promise you is that I love you, and I always will. I promise you that we'll work together to set these differences aside, and I promise to give you all the good that I have, and to absolutely cherish you because that's everything you deserve. I love you"

Piper sniffled, wiping the tears falling down her face and taking a deep breath, closing her eyes for a short moment.

"You're my world, Finn. When we first met, I had no idea how much you'd mean to me. I never realized you'd be the missing piece I was never looking for, but still needed. There isn't one negative thing about you, because you're genuinely one of those people that live to do good. Your kindness and compassion for everyone always amazes me, because I'd never imagine having that much good to offer."

She held his hands tighter, wanting to convey everything her words mean through the simple touch of their hands.

"You love with every bit of you. One thing I've noticed is that you deem love to be such an important word, which you rarely use, because the word itself is powerful and holds so much. Yet, I've had the chance to hear it from you countless times, and for that I'll always be thankful. There's truly no one else like you, and you never fail to amaze me with every new thing you introduce. I'm excited to continue on this wild journey called life with you, and there's no other person I'd love to experience it with. I love you"

Finn's eyes clearly depicted the love he felt for the girl standing in front of him, his ocean blue eyes lost in her cocoa ones. He couldn't wait to finally call her his, and to share every moment with her, for the rest of his life.