Chapter 1

as ashes and gous alarm goes off they yet again don't move a muscle. pikachu gets anoyed with this.again. and thunderbolts them...

"Pika-CHUUUUUUU" ashes pikachu strikes them with a mighty blow as gou falls off the top bunk with smoke in the air. ash quickily stands up

"Pikachu! what was that for?!" he questions

"pika pika!" pikachu yells at ash and gou. this was the 3rd time this week that they had not listened to their alarm and pikachu was not having it.

there was then a knock at the door and professer cerise walks in

"ash? gou? is everything alright? anyway i need you to come downstairs i have a mission for you so hurry up and get ready." he then leaves the room closing the door with him.

After ash and gou get dressed the head into the lab

"whats this mission about?" gou asks curiosly

"well you see you boys are going to hoenn again! there's a tortament there and i just knew you guys would jump at the chance to go there!" professer cerise exlaimed exitedly

Ash and gou's face lit up with exitment "were going to hoenn for a battle tortament! yes!" ash exlaims

"and i can catch more pokemon while i'm there!" gou says exitedly.

"the tortament will last a few days. a week at most so you guys need to pack! you will be leaving later today so you better start now!"

Ash and gou nodded and they immideatly rushed into their bedroom and started to pack. As ash was packing he thought about his dear friend Serena who had gone off to hoenn after traveling with him in kalos. he smiled thinking about his friend and continued to pack his things. He wanted to she her again.

A few hours later they head out to the airport talking about how may pokemon gou is going to catch and ashes battling plans. they both were very exited to go to hoenn both for different but also the smar reasons. gou was exited to catch pokemon but was also very exited to watch ash battle, while ask was exited to battle but also to see how many pokemon gou was going to catch.

When they got to the airport they said in harmony

"Off to hoenn!"