Chapter 34: Sunlight and clouds

XANDER

Sunlight spilled all over Mia's red curls and her beautiful body still entangled in his white sheets. Xander put the ham and eggs on the wooden table next to his bed. Mia stretched, not opening her eyes and Xander allowed himself to look at her for a moment. He admired everything about her, her toes, her thighs, her gorgeous, sleepy expression.

The sheer happiness he felt was almost terrifying.

"Kiss me." She mumbled, still not opening her eyes. Xander crawled over the bed and gave her a peck on the cheek, smiling lightly. "No, kiss me for real." She grunted and spread out her hands, searching for him.

Xander leaned in and kissed her for real, Mia immediately grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer. The desire spread through him again, but he didn't know if he was capable of any more physical actions. They both got maybe an hour of sleep.

"Breakfast first, okay?" Xander laughed, unable to stop his heart from skipping beats and demanding her wildly. There was no way to explain the range of emotions he felt, from fear, to tension, to lust and happiness.

"Yes, give me food." Mia opened her eyes, greeting him with the most beautiful gleam there was. Xander could not stop thinking about how stupid Jeff was, for ever letting this goddess go.

She crawled over the bed and grabbed the eggs. They ate in peace, exchanging glances and small smiles. He might have gone to bed wanting her badly, but he woke up thoroughly in love with her.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" Xander asked for the sake of asking something. Otherwise, they would keep on giggling like two sixteen year olds crushing on each other.

"I had a fight with my boss, so now I'm asserting dominance." Mia answered, munching on the eggs.

"Sounds like a good idea." Xander said ironically.

"Eh, she's not gonna fire me, she's afraid of my father."

"So, you found a way to use your father's influence, after all." Xander enjoyed the saltiness of the ham caressing his hungover stomach.

"His influence followed me everywhere I went, I was just too stubborn to notice that." Mia said. Her boobs peaked out of Xander's shirt and he had to compose himself because the next thing he wanted to munch on, was her.

"Mia..." Xander began, deciding this was the right moment, before they both got lost in each other again. "My parents are home."

"Shit." Her eyes went wide and she put down the plate.

"It's fine, I can tell Zora to keep them occupied until you leave." He didn't want her to go, he never wanted her to go.

"Zora's here, too?" Her eyes widened further and her awkward expression was adorable.

"Yes. I didn't think we'd be here all through the morning." Xander admitted, realising in retrospect he should've taken that into account. He would never make her leave, but he thought she might insist.

"Oh, don't pretend like you thought we wouldn't end up having sex." Mia smiled, her hands found their way around Xander's neck again. The closeness of her body was enough to awake the desire in him again.

"No, but I didn't think we'd end up having sex four times." Xander laughed, she literally drained him. Mia gently pushed him back on the bed and then roughly straddled him.

"How about the fifth?" She asked and leaned in, tracking his collar bone with her tongue.

"You're insatiable, you know?" Her hair tickled his face and he wanted nothing more than to take her again and to keep doing that all through the day. But the sun came out and it was time to deal with what this all meant. Xander grabbed her by her waist and pushed her back on the bed.