Introductions

(y/n) = your name
(l/n) = last name
(h/c) = hair color
(h/l) = hair length
(e/c) = eye color
Enjoy! >w< and vote if you like it! Your support is always appreciated!
————
You stumbled into a booth just as the train took off, which threw you into your seat and caused the sliding door to slam closed. Your cat had kept out of your arms, and was already curled up on the seat comfortably, letting out a meow at you. You looked at him and huffed, "Yes, I know I have about as much grace of a sack of potatoes. Don't rub it in." Your cat mewled again.

A stifled chuckle pulled your attention over to the seat opposite yours. Sitting there was the prefect of your house, and the practical Prince of Hufflepuff himself, Cedric Diggory.  A seventh year, just like yourself. Your eyes went wide, face glowing red. He raised his brows at you, smiling that perfect smile of his. "A sack of potatoes? I'm not sure if I would go that far."
He'd never really spoken to you before, at least not very often— not since your first time meeting him— despite being the prefect of your house. You were good friends with him, though the conversations you had were kept short. And he seemed to be pulled every which way by the girls of the school, and even some of the boys as well. This kept you from getting really close to him... so you wondered why he was sitting alone.
You sat up in your seat.
"If you think that's an inaccurate comparison, you clearly don't know me that well."
Cedric shrugged, "Well, we've never spent a fair amount of time together in the past."
You forced a slight laugh, "Life of a prefect I guess."
But he wasn't only a prefect; he was also captain of the Quidditch team, which was one more responsibility on his plate.
He sighed, "That's... not really an excuse if you ask me. You've been in my house for seven years, and I hardly know much about you."

You shrugged, "I mean... we're here now. Why don't we give it a shot?" Cedric looked at you questioningly. You shook your head, hoping you wouldn't sound like an idiot.
"Hello, Cedric. I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm muggle-born. And... my favorite color is (f/c)." Cedric laughed softly, "You're telling me your favorite color?"
You rubbed the back of your neck, "Yeah... I mean we have to start somewhere."
He nodded in agreement, giving you a smile. "I'm Cedric Diggory. I'm a pure-blood. Flying is my favorite hobby." You grinned at him, and he looked at his hands in his lap with a smile.
"Did you join the quidditch team because you like flying?"
He looked at you and nodded, "Yes. I didn't expect to become seeker. Or captain. But it's quite nice. How come you never joined the team?" You blew some air out of your cheeks and bluntly said, "Sack of potatoes." Cedric laughed again, and it sounded like music. God he was perfect. It was no wonder he was such a heartthrob among so many students.
"You should try it. I think you'd have a lot of fun."
"Mm~ or I'll cause the team to fail every game. I think I'd rather stay cheering on the sidelines."
"Suit yourself, (l/n)."
You nodded, "I will."
"Oh," he said, "I have one more suggestion."
"Shoot."
"I'd like it if we could get to know each other more this year. I'd really enjoy spending time with you. You're quite... amusing." You blinked blankly, your jaw dropping just a bit. "You... want to spend time with me?"
"Please."
You couldn't help the grin that stretched across your face, or the fierce nod that followed. "I think I'd like that too, Cedric."