Making Out ;)

(Warning: Descriptive!)

You were cuddled on the sofa with Cedric, enjoying a relaxing afternoon. He had finished with Quidditch practice about an hour ago, and had finished taking a bath and changing into relaxing clothes. You'd tried to convince him to go out with his friends, who had invited him to accompany them to Hogsmeade, but he was insistent upon spending the afternoon with you.

He held you close to his chest, your legs intertwined. Your arms were tucked into him as well, while his held you in a sort of protective and loving way. He was so warm and smelled so clean that you didn't want to move. Besides that, the poor exhausted boy was already falling asleep. It was quite a precious sight to behold. You smiled and ran your fingers through his hair, then felt him squirm closer to you, if closer was even feasible. 
"You should go to bed," you whispered to him. He groaned in disapproval. 
"No?" You questioned, and he nodded. You pressed your lips together, "Cedric, you really should go up to bed. I'm enjoying this too, but we shouldn't hog the couch like th-" Cedric lifted his head and opened his eyes, staring at you, silencing you. He leaned in carefully without warning and pressed his lips to yours when you opened your mouth to continue. His eyes closed, and yours did soon after. Your face was hot, and no doubt red as a cherry red while the boy began to engage in a deep lip lock, clutching the cloth of your (f/c) sweater and grunting tiredly. You felt your heart skip a beat, and you began to move your lips in sync with his. His hold of you tightened, and rather than running your fingers through his dark brown locks, you tangled your fingers in them, smiling against his lips. He moved positions with you to be on top, now straddling your hips with his knees to keep most of his weight off of you. You clutched his shoulder with your free hand. You already knew he was a good kisser, but not that he was capable of this. You couldn't believe this was the same boy as before, who was too timid to kiss you without asking for permission the first time. You'd found that adorable. But this? This was hot. 

You felt him deepen the kiss further, and now he brushed his tongue against tour bottom lip, politely asking for entrance. Ah, there he is. You smiled and granted his wish. You felt him eagerly begin exploring his new territory, and your breathing picked up the pace. His did too, yet neither of you seemed fond of the idea of pulling apart. 
Even when the need for oxygen became too strong and he pulled away to catch his breath, you clutched the fabric of his shirt and pulled him right back in. He didn't deny you this. In fact, he seemed more than happy to continue.

About seven minutes in, Cedric had his hand between your sweater and the tank top you had on under it, caressing the thin fabric at your back. If Susan Bones hadn't entered the room and squeaked in surprise at your passion displayed out in the open, you were certain the two of you would have kept going. 
Cedric, red in the face, stopped instantly and looked over wide eyed at Susan. You covered your face to hide your embarrassment. Susan backed out of the room slowly, deciding to give you both some more privacy. Cedric looked down at you. You moved your hands from your face, a sheepish smile on your face. He raised a brow and spoke in a playful tone, "You should've just let me sleep. We wouldn't be in this situation."
"Psh. I mean I don't regret it."
Cedric threw his head back to laugh, then shook his head slightly. "Yeah... neither do I, I suppose. Let's just hope she doesn't tell Professor Sprout."

Susan chirped from her hidden place outside the common room. "I'm no snitch! Just... get a room? And I do mean that in the nicest way possible." This time you laughed with Cedric. He smiled and got off of you, "You win (y/n). I'll go up to bed. But if you wake me again... well, you know."
You fluttered your lashes innocently, "Is that a threat or a promise?"
He smiled at you, "Both." He then hurried up the stairs to his room, the grin at his lips matching yours perfectly.