🤍Chapter One🤍

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Today was... hard, it started bad so I should have known that it would be tedious. I ended up having two breakdowns in the bathroom today, all because I yelled at Izuku again. I couldn't help it! Everyone was expecting me to do it after he stood up for himself and I couldn't just let them see that I care!

I remember when I started acting this way towards my childhood friend. I fell in a river and he rushed down to help me, he offered me his hand but I couldn't take it... because something else caught my eye, my other two friends laughing at my weakness.

It made me feel small like if I took Izuku's hand I was just going to prove that I was weak.

**

Today I helped Kirishima up after he fell and Mineta laughed saying, "Looks like the bully really does have a heart." At that moment I felt something break inside of me, I am trying to be a better person but with that one statement, it felt useless to try anymore.

**

I know I promised my mom so many times, but I broke that promise for like the fortieth time in two weeks... I put seven more pieces of art on my arm, or better known as suicide cuts. Maybe I'll stop, one day...

~Fuck up

I close my diary and put it under my pillow, "Katsuki, It's time for dinner!" My mom yelled.

When I arrived at the dinner table everything was already served, I was glad to see that my mom was seated in the seat opposite me, but dad was nowhere to be seen.

"So, dad's out working again ha." I was getting annoyed with this habit of his, coming home at off-hours in the morning.

I sat down and started to eat, "So anything happens at school, today Baby?" I love Those little nicknames my mom gave me. It made me feel less insecure because I knew she cared about me.

"N-no nothing r-really happened." I cursed myself for stuttering, knowing my mom knew my stuttering meant I was lying.

"Baba, I know that you're lying, something happened at school. Can you please tell me? As your mother, I have the right to know." She spoke in a soft, concerned voice.

There was a long stretch of silence before I decided to ask the question lingering in my mind,

"M-mom, am I a fuck up?" My mom gave me the most heartbroken look, it made me want to start crying.

"N- no baby of course not! I don't know where all of this is coming from but you're not. You're special and all those bad thoughts that you have in that brain of yours is bringing you down, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate seeing you like this. Katsuki Bakugou, you are growing into an extraordinary young man, this whole being mean is just a phase that you can work out of. But baby boy please, please, never call yourself a fuck up ever again." As I sat crying my mom's expression changed.

"Oh Katsuki, I didn't mean to make you cry. Come on baby there's no need for the waterworks."

I stood from my spot on the floor and walked over to my mom with my head down, I engulfed her in a tight hug, collapsing onto the floor. "M-mom thank you, you're the best mom anyone could ask for..."

She started stroking my hair, "And you're the best son anyone could ask for..." I excepted the compliment, although I do not believe it.

As I let go of her I spoke, "Okay mom, I'm going to bed. I love you."

She smiled up at me, "I love you too baby boy."

(632 words)

This was Chapter One of "Where's My Happy Ending (Sad Bakugou)" this chapter was not written by me. This chapter belongs to the original owner of this fanfic, you can find their profile in the description or the first part I published. I did edit some of the writing, to make more sense, and fix spelling mistakes.

(Edited on December 7, 2020) 

Where's My Happy Ending (Sad Bakugou) DISCONTINUED!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara