🤍Chapter Seven🤍

Inko being the loving woman she is, went in to check in the two boys

Inko being the loving woman she is, went in to check in the two boys. When she saw the two cuddling she smiled remembering their childhood.

She walk towards the boys, kissing both their foreheads before leaving. She decided to go home to get clothing and food for both of them. As well as fix up the guest room for the blond.

When she arrived back at the hospital it was around 10:30 pm, she wasn't sure if they'd be awake or not. She slowly opened the door to Bakugou's room, see both boys sitting up on the bed talking.

Hearing the door open they turned towards it, both smiling seeing Inko. "Food!" Bakugou yelled seeing the container in her hands. Both Midoriya laughed before Inko handed over the food.

"When did you guys wake up?" Inko asked sitting in a chair and starting to eat her food. "About a half an hour ago." Izuku answered simply, taking in a mouthful of curry.

Katsuki hit him, "don't talk with your mouth full!" He yelled. Izuku and Inko laughed.

"Will you boys be fine here by yourselves for a while? I have to get back to work, I'll be back around 4 to take you both home." Inko asked, needing to make sure that her boys would feel safe in the hospital alone.

"Yes Mom, we'll be okay. I'll call you if something happens. But I'm sure nothing will, the hospital is a safe place." Izuku answered looked between Katsuki and Inko. Katsuki just nodded his head confirming the information that was given.

"Okay, I'll have my phone on the whole time. If you need anything, and I mean anything I'll come right away." Inko spoke taking out her phone as if to show them she wasn't lieing.

"Of course auntie, you should probably get going to work." Katsuki smiled. Inko nodded before leaving the room. Once the boys started to talk again she peaked her head in the room, "If you feel unsafe just call me okay?"
"Yes mom now go to work."
"Yes yes of course bye boys, I love you!" Inko waved.
"We love you too! This time get farther than the hallway though!" Katsuki yelled.

He looked back at Izuku, before both of them started laughing. Harder than they had in years. In that instance Katsuki realized how much he really missed Izuku, and how much he regretted how he treated him.

He thought about apologizing right then but decided against it, not wanting to ruin the happy mood surrounding them.

So for then next few hours the two childhood friends sat and talked. Catching up on the years they missed together, figuring out things they never knew about each other. Laughing about stupid things. Just enjoying their time together, and look forward to their future together. Their futur as pro heros, and hopefully friends once again.

481 words~

Some much needed fluff, I'm not the best at it but I thought this chapter was really cute! Don't worry we'll get back into the angst soon :3 💕