🤍Chapter Six🤍

"Izuku dear can you come to the hospital?""Of course mom, what's going on? Is it about Auntie? I saw what happened on the news

"Of course mom, what's going on? Is it about Auntie? I saw what happened on the news..."
"It's actually about Bakugou dear... just, I'll tell you when you get here."
"Okay mom I'll be there soon. I love you"
"I love you too dear"

Inko sat in the waiting room, thinking about how she was supposed to tell her son everything that has happened.

"Mom? Where's Kacchan?" Izuku's soft voice made the woman smile looking up at her son. "He's in a room currently, i think it's best to explain everything to you here though. He doesn't want you to know, but as he's going to be staying with us, you deserve to know." Izuku nodded his head sitting down next to his mother. Inko then explained everything that had happened up until now.

"C-can I see him now?" Izuku whispered hold back tears. His childhood best friend was in danger, this danger placed from the man who was supposed to love him. Izu had known that Bakugou's father was bad, he knew he wasn't the best father and treated them poorly. But this? He had not expected his father to do anything like this, the actions of a villain. What did he even want with Katsuki? What would Katsuki have that is worth the lives of others?

"Yes dear, would you like me to come with you?" Inko asked grabbing her sons hand, Izu shook his head no. "Alright honey his room is 273." She gave the boy a kiss to the forehead. Izuku whispered a "Thank You" before getting up and walking towards the room.

When he arrived, the blond was still asleep. But the peaceful look that Inko had left him with was no longer there. Katsuki look terrified, tears tracking down his cheeks.

Izuku quickly ran to the explosive boys side, grabbing his hand and whispering sweet nothings to him. Once the blond had calmed and that peaceful face had reappeared, Izuku started to get up. Before he could walk to the chair he was yanked back into the bed by the sleeping blond. Or so Izuku thought he was sleeping.

Bakugou had been awake since Izuku had grabbed his hand, he continued to pretend hoping Izuku would leave. Although Bakugou wanted him to leave, as soon as he felt Izuku start to walk away he felt alone. He wanted someone near him, some to possibly ground him. Keep him on the earth and not in his head.

Bakugou held the greens hand, softly drifting back to sleep.

"I'm not gonna let that man near you..." Izuku whispered, squeezing Katsuki's hand. He vowed to protect the blond whether he wanted it or not. No one deserves to fight alone, and this blond won't need to.

468 words~

This story won't have any ships! This is a platonic relationship between Bakugou and Izuku!!

Just had to get that out of the way, anyways hope you enjoyed! Have a great day/night 💕