🤍Chapter Three🤍

I froze

I froze. I couldn't move, what was I supposed to do in this situation? I could insult him and walk away, no! that would be mean... I'd have to punish myself later. "Bakugou are you okay?" Frick just tell him you're okay!

"I'm fi- I'm great." He gave me a weird look, while I just tried to mimic an angry expression. Which I'm guessing went terribly wrong as he started to laugh, It was kind of nice. I've never seen him laugh, let alone smile.

"Bakugou, do you maybe want to walk home together?" He asked which was very unexpected, I was still kind of mesmerized by his laugh so I nodded absentmindedly. We grabbed our stuff and headed over to get our lunch.

(Time Skip)

"Okay see you tomorrow Bakugou." He offered a small wave before we walked our separate ways. He lived in the rich neighborhood, while I lived in the middle class neighborhood. I swiftly pulled out my earbuds, listening to 'My Chemical Romance" and continued on my way home.

'I wonder if Mina's acid could burn through Kirishima's hardening' Wait why the fuck am I thinking like that Nerd? And they call me the bad influence...

Something blue pulled me out of my thoughts causing me to walk faster up the hill, but what I saw made my heart drop... Police cars swarmed around my house alongside ambulances and police tape surrounding the exterior.

*******

(254 Words)

This was Chapter Three of "Where's my Happy Ending (Sad Bakugou)" this chapter was not written by me. This chapter belongs to original owner of this fanfic, you can find their profile in the description or the first part I published. I did edit some of the writing, to make more sense, and fix spelling mistakes.