🤍Chapter Five🤍

Struggling, Bakugou tryed to get out of the darkness surrounding him

Struggling, Bakugou tryed to get out of the darkness surrounding him. He need to see his mother, he need to know if she's okay! A light starts to seep through, he pull himself awake, shooting up in the bed.

"Where am I?" Baku questioned not recognizing the room, "Shit... Why am I in the hospital?" he questioned not expecting an answer as he thought he was alone.

"Katsuki.." Bakugou quickly turned his head towards the voice, "Auntie? Wait is Deku here?!" "No nono dear he doesn't know.." Inko looked down towards the ground not sure how the boy would answer. "Thank god... I don't want him to see me like this." Baku trailed off towards the end hoping she wouldn't hear him.

"Auntie, where's my mom?" Inko didn't lift her gaze from the floor, hesitating to speak. "She's still in surgery... they don't know if she'll survive, and if she does she'll probably be in a coma for a very long time..." A broken sob left the blonds mouth as he once again started to break down.

"Katsuki, they think he might go after you next. It seems he was looking for you in the first place... he trashed your room..." Wide red eyes meet scared green ones, Bakugou took a deep breath before asking, "Who am I going to stay with? If he's really targeting me it wont be safe for anyone who's around me..."

"You're staying with me for now. They're building dorms at UA soon, once they're built you'll be their." Inko responded calmly, not sure how the explosive boy would react.

Katsuki sat frozen, not sure what he should do. If he stayed with Inko hers and Izuku's lives would be in danger, but if he ran away he would be more vulnerable to his crazed father. He slowly turned his head to face Inko once again, "but... you and Deku.. you guys will be in danger.." a tear slipped down his cheek.

Inko got up embracing the small boy in a much needed hug. He was so grateful for Inko, she was the mother he never had. He probably wouldn't be alive today if it weren't for this woman. She saved him more times than she knows.

Inko nursed the blond back to sleep, as she needed to tell her son what was going on. She knows that Katsuki will hate Izuku knowing, but he's the only one he can talk to.

407 words!

This part and all future parts are going to be written by me.
This chapter was definitely not the best I could do, but I'm trying my best.
Have a good day/night 💕

Also my school has been closed until the 23rd of October (for now), and I hope my chapters for this book and my other 2 books will become longer. I'm not sure but I'll try my best, hope you enjoyed 😊