🤍Chapter Two🤍

"Okay, bye mom, I'm heading off to school!" I said before leaving my home

"Okay, bye mom, I'm heading off to school!" I said before leaving my home. UA is about an hours walk, but I quite enjoy the walk. Its peaceful and calming. Sometimes it's not the best for me to be left alone with my thoughts, while other times it's nice as I realize things I never did before.

"Pfffft, Shitty Hair bleached and dyed his fucking eyebrows!" That moron. I guess it would have been a bit suspicious if his hair was red while his brows where still black. The reason I know he dyes his hair is because the idiot can't dye the back. Then his smart self decided to throw dye on his eyebrows, "Pffft"

I'm lucky to have him, alongside the other three clueless monkeys, "Yo Bakubro are you okay? You've been standing their for a few minutes.."

Wait I'm at school? I didn't even realize, "Ya whatever Shitty Hair, let's just get to class." He nodded and we both headed inside.

Somewhere along the way the other three idiots joined, Kaminari and Sero couldn't shut up about some stupid meme, what was it? A nineteen year old dude who never learned how to read?

(Little Time Skip)

It was second period, we where sitting in English not doing anything important so I put my head down. I was just listening, but soon sleep took over and I was out.

"Leave me alone please!!" That was my mom's voice. I ran down the stares to try and find her.... "D-dad? What are you doing to mom?" My mom looked like she was in a lot of pain, like at the moment she couldn't fight back. She was bleeding.

"Katsuki run! Baby run!!" As soon as I heard those words I ran as fast as I could, hearing the footsteps of my dad approaching quickly. "Come here you little brat!" Before he could see I hid in a closet.

"Listen Katsuki, If you don't show yourself right now I'm gonna beat you into next week!" I stayed, frozen in fear.

"Oh, so you wanna play hide and seek? Listen up mistake, if you don't come out right now then I'll have to give your punishment to your mom, you don't want that right? You don't want your mom to be in pain, and the whole time you'll have to hear her screams and know that it is all your fault." At that moment my body moved on its own, I jumped from my hiding spot being met with a punch the chest, instantly feeling dizzy.

"Ba-" "-gou" "Bakugou!"

I opened my eyes, realizing they where stinging. "Bakugou are you okay? The bell for lunch rang, I went to wake you up but you started shaking." That's Todoroki's voice.

*******

(470 words)

This was Chapter Two of "Where's my Happy Ending (Sad Bakugou)" this chapter was not written by me. This chapter belongs to original owner of this fanfic, you can find their profile in the description or the first part I published. I did edit some of the writing, to make more sense, and fix spelling mistakes.