01 - The accident

We were returning home after visiting my late parents, who passed away in a car accident... Since then Hoseok and his father has been taking care of me

I had to leave my parent's company so my aunt takes care of it since I'm not 'mentally stable', that's what they say because I'm blind  and depressed over my parent's death.

This happened just after my parent's passed away, that night I got hit by a car while running to see my parents.. 

When all the other employees left, only hoseok's father, my father's assistant, stood up for me and has been taking care of me.. I got engaged to Hoseok before my parents died.

Hoseok never left my side, he is there when I have nightmares, he's there when I miss my parents, he's there to support my every decision, he is always there to comfort me.. He is literally my everything

Just as I was trailing through my thought, "Hold onto the seats children!!!!!" and... CRASH!.. the car in which we were returning hit the bridge.. I got unconscious from the impact.. when I woke, my head felt heavy.. as I searched my face, I could feel my eyes covered with bandages..

Just then a nurse informed me about.... the death of Hoseok's father and that he donated his eyes for me.. I could feel my heart tighten, my throat becoming dry.. I wanted to cry but I couldn't.. I felt lifeless, emotionless..

The memories I had with him came flashing in my mind... He was there with me through every stage in my childhood, he loved me more than his own son... I..I was lucky to have a father like him in my life.. now he's gone.

"Sohee-ah, can you hear me? I'm right here" a very familiar voice shouted, I suddenly jolted from my thoughts.. "Yes Hoseok, are you fine? I'm sorry you had to lose your father because of me, I'm a bad luck to those who love me"... I replied.

"Don't blame yourself for what happened.. My father wouldn't regret his choice, He must now be in heaven with your parents, h-he must be hap-py".. he spoke as tears formed in his eyes, choking his words...

Soon the doctor came to remove the bandage.. 

'Appa, when I get an eye donor, the only people I want to see are you and Hoseok'.. 'Sohee-ah, my dear, you'll soon find a donor.. we'll be with you when you open your eyes'

I opened my eyes slowly, I couldn't adjust my eyes to the bright lights in the room.. I saw people standing infront of me.. I couldn't see clearly.. The doctors left me to get rest

"Sohee, can you s-see me?" he asked, I turned to my left to see a handsome guy in a grey shirt and black pants... It was my Hoseok.. I tried to get up from my bed to hug him but my body felt weak

He walked near me with a confused look, I hugged him tight.."Hoseokie, I can finally see you.. I missed you, I missed your smile, y-your face"... He was taken aback by my sudden hug I guess, It took him some time to hug me back.. we stayed there in each other's warmth and then nurse announced that I could leave..

A/N: Hi, this is my first official story in Wattpad.. I hope you guys read it.. I'm not sure lol 

Anyways stay safe, stay healthy! ;)