02 - Life goes on

It's been a week since Hosoek's father passed away.. It was just Hoseok and me in the big house, he still took care of me but now that I could see, I managed to do most things on my own..

"Sohee, you should go to the doctor now or you'll be late" Hoseok said, "Yeah, I better head out...but hobi why aren't you coming with me?".. I replied with a sad pout

"Baby, I have to go see the lawyer, I'll come back before you".. "whatever, I'll get going then" I kiss his forehead and hold his hand not wanting to leave.. he then slowly presses his lips onto mine, this is not our first time.. but my heart flutters every time he does that.. "Leave now or you'll be late".. I then start walking towards the door.. "Take care" he waves at me and I smile at his cuteness.

Everything seems unfamiliar, I was used to the darkness around me, I never left my house as Hoseok and his father never made it necessary, they took care of everything

I reach on to the car door, drive my way to the hospital, enjoying the view... I'm forever thankful to Hoseok's father, if not for him I'd never be able to see my Hoseok

I reach the hospital after a 15 minutes ride.. The doctor greeted me and I bowed back politely.. He hands me a letter stating that I'm not mentally unstable anymore, that I'm perfectly healthy..

As I leave the doctor's room happy, I saw a very familiar figure running towards me.. He was handsome, his eyes forming  the crescent shape when he smiled at me.. he then calls out to me "Sohee-ah!!! I've missed you, where were you all these years?".. "Jiminie oppa?" I stand there in confusion.. The jimin I knew was chubby and shorter than me.. "Did you already forget me? I'm sorry I couldn't keep in touch with you, I heard about appa and omma, I'm sorry I couldn't make it" he then hugged me tightly, I could feel the warmth and regret in his tone..

 I hugged him back and replied "Oppa, I do remember you, I-It's just that.. you look different.. in a good way" he chuckles.. I hit him hard in the chest as I remember how he left me... "Yahh! That hurts" I started firing him with questions "Where have you both been? Did you even know how horrible my life was? Did you even think of me? I thought we were friends.." tears started forming in my eyes as he slowly wrapped his arms around me, trying to comfort me.. "I-we... our father left us.. when Jieun.. was diagnosed with cancer... we moved to Busan " his words felt heavy 

I felt selfish for only thinking about my life.. I tried to contact them several times but I gave up thinking they also left this good for nothing blind girl... but I didn't know... what pain they went through.. Jieun and I basically grew up together until I moved to Seoul with my parents, In the beginning we used to be in contact with each other but.. later her phone calls got short, she didn't reply to my messages.

"O-oppa, how's J-jieun now? Where is she-e?" I force the words through my mouth

His gaze lowered, I could feel the tear building up in his eyes.. I have never seen Jimin oppa this sad.. It breaks my hearts..."She's... no more, she passed away a week ago, her condition was too poor" his tears hit my shoulder, I slowly pat his shoulders and hold his hands.. Those eyes that were filled with joy now seems lifeless and sad..