Chapter 3

Belchs POV

"I heard there new kids in town" Victor said tossing his backpack over his shoulder as we made our way through the crowded halls of Derry high school. I shoved my elbow into Stanley Uris's shoulder as he walked past me. "Hope there ready for a proper Derry welcome," Bowers snickered, leaning his back against the lockers as he glared at the passing freshmen. "I've been dying to get my hands on some fresh meat" Patrick smirked, flicking his lighter on and off, running his fingers over the flame.

Everyone in the hall got suddenly quiet, whispering amongst themselves as the school office doors opened and shut. All our heads snapped in that direction and we immediately noticed a set of twins. Twin girls.

There arms where interlocked as they made there way down the hall. The one in white unwrapped the cherry lollipop she had just acquired from the schools office. She smiled at something her sister had said before pushing it into her mouth, past her pink lips. "God damn" I mumbled underneath my breath as i stared.

"You dumb fuck, nobody told you it was two chicks?" Henry scoff, smacking victor in the back of his head. "Ow, fuck you" victor groaned, rubbing his scalp, annoyed by Henry's assault. The twins giggled to each other as they headed down the hallway, oblivious to the people staring around them.

My eyes followed them as they made there way into Mrs. Douglases history class, which just happened to be the same class that me and Patrick where headed to. "And for once I will not be late" Patrick smirked, his lanky form moving towards the classroom, that creepy smirk already on his face. I followed as the bell rang loudly overhead.

As I entered the room I noticed the only seat left was next to the twin with the lollipop. Patrick had snagged a seat next to her sister. His tall form slouched as he smirked down at her creepily.
Taking a seat I pulled out my notes. The gang always made fun of me for caring so much about school but I knew my mom would kick the shit out of me if my grades started to slip. Turning a bit in my chair I looked over at the girl next to me.

She was absolutely gorgeous, I was practically drooling on myself as I looked her up and down. She pulled the sucker from her mouth and crossed her legs beneath her desk. I could see no obvious difference between her and her sister besides the way they were dressed, but it was obvious that they each had there own distinct personality's. She looked into her bag, rummaging through her things as she searched.

Lifting her head she turned towards me. "Hey do you have a pen I could borrow?" She questioned, her voice sweet and quiet. I nodded, I don't think I've ever dug through my backpack so quickly. Pulling out a pen I held it out to her, I was surprised my hand wasn't shaking at this point.

"Thanks" She smiled sheepishly and took it, her soft fingertips meeting my hand as she grasped the object. "I'm Reggie by the way" I said. No way I was going to tell this girl my nickname was Belch, I could already imagine the look on her face. She giggled quietly. "I'm Ivy"