Chapter 4

Aspens POV

⚠️warning⚠️ I'm not really sure what warning to put but there is a drug deal in this scene 😂 but it is just Cannabis which is legal in many places! I am in no way encouraging the consumption of any illegal substance!

I would admit, Derry High wasn't so bad. Of course I would have preferred to be at my old school around people I already knew but hey, might as well make the best of it.

I was currently standing on the concrete steps of the school talking to some girl everyone calls 'Blaze'. "Do you know where to get weed?" The girl looked me up and down, as if she couldn't believe that I out of all people would be asking her that. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. You smoke?" She questioned, taking another puff of the cigarette in her hand. Her eyes shifted from me to Ivy who was standing behind me nervously. "Why else would I be asking?" I sighed in annoyance.

She sat up, putting her cigarette out on the concrete beside her. She paused before nodding. "Your best bet would be Victor Criss. Wherever Bowers is that's where you'll find him. I'd try the dump" she said bluntly before grabbing her bag and heading off. "Who the fuck is Bowers" I huffed turning towards Ivy who only shrugged in reply. "The locals here are weird." I groaned, hooking my arm with my sisters once again as we made our way to the car.

"We don't really have to go to the dump right?" Ivy questioned, a look of disgust written across her face. "Oh don't be a baby, it'll only take two seconds." I laughed unlocking the car and climbing inside. Ivy had been completely against smoking when we were younger, but it calmed the separation anxiety she had developed over the years so now she tolerated it.

She rolled her eyes, grabbing her seatbelt and pulling it across her chest. "Fine, but if it smells I'm staying in the car" the click sound of the metal strap locking echoed through the car as we pulled out into the road.

It didn't take long for me to find the dump, the town after all was about the size of my left pinkie toe. A blue Trans Am was parked haphazardly near the entrance. I parked and both me and Ivy hopped out of the car heading through the fence. She took a tight grip on my arm as we made our way across the gravel ground.

The tall boy from class sat with a lit cigarette between his fingers on top of a fridge which has been turned on it's side. He perked up as we made our way in, that same strange smirk that he had given me in class. God that dude is creepy.

There were three other boys with him. A shorter dirty blonde boy with a pocket knife in his hand, a huge guy in a hat, and a bleach blonde. "What happened ladies? Get lost on your way to the mall?" The dark haired boy snickered. I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his idiocy. "I'm looking for Victor Criss. Ring a bell?" I questioned. The shorter, white blonde boy smirked. "That would be me" he said, pushing up the sleeves of his army green jacket. "Perfect. You sell?" The boy snickered glancing around his friends in amusement.

Ivy squealed, gripping harder onto my arm as the tall dark haired guy walked behind her. I grabbed her and took a couple of steps away from the boy. "Back off Pat" the bigger guy said, a threatening look on his face. His dark haired counter part smirked, winking before he made his way over to his friends. He rested his elbow on the shoulder of the blonde with a mullet.

"You can't be serious" Victor chuckled, shaking his head. I rolled my eyes pulling cash out of my back pocket and holding it up. "Do you want my money or not?" The smirk fell from his face and he cleared his throat. He pulled a bag out of his pocket and handed it to me, snatching the cash. His eyes lit up as he flipped through the papers. "Don't tell nobody you got that from me" he said shoving the money into his jean pocket. "You got it chief" I said grabbing Ivys hand, turning around to head back to the car.

She dug her heels into the ground stopping us dead in our tracks and looked over her shoulder. "Bye Reggie" she said, waving at the guy in the hat. He smirked and waved back. She giggled and turned back around, heading out of the dumps gates. "What was that about, huh?" I smirked at Ivy, elbowing her ribs playfully. "Just being nice" she replied, but I could see her blushing. "Mhmm"