chapter three : H O S P I T A L

^play the song as the bg music^

[THIRD POV, 2 HOURS EARLIER]

COLE AND THE OTHERS ARRIVED AT THE RIGHT TIME. They immediately flung outside of the car but froze when they saw the abandoned bar was in fire. They immediately sprinted but stopped when they realized that they didn't fit to get inside and save you. They were all cramped with each other, they kept squirming and saying.

"I'll save her!"

"no I will!"

"I'M HER HERO AND I WILL SAVE-"

"Bokuto san.. I'm saving her and not you"

Kenma looked at them as if they were the stupidest person in the world, and noticed that the fire was getting bigger. He dropped his nintendo and sprinted behind the door. He didn't waste a second and kicked the door open as he let out a cough, he covered his nosr and mouth with his sleeve and ran to search with you.

He was about to walk inside the room when a large plank with fire fell down infront of him, making him sweat in fear. "Saving lives is more easier in the game..." he mumbled as he gently kicked the plank away and pushed the door open. His cat like eyes searched around the room and his eyes widened when he saw you fainted. "Y/N SAN!" He yelled for the first time in his life, He picked your body up in a bridal way. He bit his bottom lip, Kenma is known for having noodle arms but he's trying to be fit for you.

"hold on y/n san" Kenma mumbled as he removed his jersey and covered your nose and mouth for you. He didn't care about his self his first priority is you to get safe and get treated. The fire was just getting bigger as the sounds of firetrucks made Kenma sigh in relief. He ran to the backdoor as he kicked it open again but it didn't work.

His eyes widened and looked at you, he was sweating badly. "shit Shit" He cursed and tried to think but when he remembered the entrance door, Kenma immediately ran towards the entrance door and kicked it open and this time is was successfully opened making him smile. The firemen saw Kenma as they immediately grabbed your body away from him and put you on the stretcher.

Everbody stopped arguing and quickly crowded your unconscious body. "is anybody here her-" all of them raised their hands. "ME!" they all shouted and looked at each other. The medic let out a nervous chuckle and looked around. Lev stepped forward with a worried expression that was plastered on his face, the medic smiled and said. "what's her name?" Lev was about to answer when someone shouted.

"Haiba Y/n!" Hinata shouted as Lev sighed and smiled. The medic nodded and wrote your name. "and yours?" Lev gulped and answered "my name is-"

"hinata shoyo!" Lev irked in annoyance as the medic nodded and wrote Shoyo's name who is supposed to be Lev's. "okay Hinata san please come with us" The medic smiled, Lev took a deep breath.

"I'm Lev Haiba her brother.. Hinata shoyo is.. Her.. dog" Lev didn't know what he just said as the medic laughed and rewrite the name. "okay Haiba san get inside" Lev nodded as he went inside the ambulance as he held your hand and sat next to you. The medic closed the door as he hopped inside the driver's seat and started the engine as they drove away.

Hinata froze when Lev called him a dog. kageyama let out a cough to maintain his laughter, Tsukishima just laugh and patted Hinata's head. "would you like a bone?" Tsukishima laughed as Yamaguchi chuckled. Hinata growled and glared at Tsukishima.

"SHUT UP SALTYSHIMA!!!"

Bokuto aura gloomed "ahh.. I wish I could be with her ahh..." He groaned as he slapped the back of his head, Akaashi sweatdropped at Bokuto's emo mode. "Bokuto san" Bokuto looked at Akaashi and let out a hum. Akaashi gulped and tried to think something. "Y/n will be alright and you'll be with her again if we go there now" Bokuto's aura lightened and nodded as he raised his fist and yelled "YOSHA!!!"

Terushima kept his eyes at the ambulance as it drove away to the hospital, he sighed "Babygirl..." He mumbled. He looked down and tightens his fist. "if only..if only.. I was there..." Terushima mumbled as he walked away to the car.

Kuroo sighed in relief and sent Kenma a glare. "I was supposed to save her Kenma!" He said like a child throwing tantrums. Kenma looked at Kuroo then was about to play when he realized that his Nintendo was gone, panic washes over Kenma as he frantically looked around catching the bedhair cat's attention. "what are you looking fo-oh~" Kuroo smirked when Kenma's Nintendo was gone, Kenma looked at Kuroo intensely as he raised his hands up. "Nope!' Kenma sighed and continued looking around.

Kuroo walked away while whistling, he immediately went inside the car and took out something inside of his jersey, Kenma's Nintendo "sheesh, what's with that kid and this tra-" Kuroo was interrupted by a dark aura as he slowly looked beside him, Kenma was furious and his eyes were glowing red like a cat. Kuroo gulped and nervously gave his Nintendo back. "It got stuck inside... my jersey" He let out a nervous laugh

The rest also went inside the jeep and squeezed each other to fit, Cole started the engine and gripped the steering wheel tightly, He drove away with a deep heaving feeling inside his heart, ever since he saw you badly injured because of them.

[HOSPITAL, YOUR POV]

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked slowly as the brightness of the room could make you blind. You slowly sit up but groaned when you felt pain in your leg. You touched your face and noticed a oxygen mask was attached. You were about to remove it when someone spoke. "don't" You stopped and looked at the person.

Your eyes widened "Jumin..." You teared up as Jumin smiled and walked up to you, he pulled the chair and sat beside you and held your hand. "Y/n..i miss you" You bit your bottom lip and hugged him, Jumin hugged you back as you sniffed and wiped your nose. Jumin pats your back as he drew circles on your back. "Y/n..." He pulled away and grabbed your shoulders. "You're in danger... That asshole is finding you again... But we will keep you safe.. Stay with us.. Live with us.. With Zen" You looked down and fiddled your fingers as the door squeaked open interrupting you and Jumin.

"Hey Jumin I got you chees- Y/n, you're finally awake" Zen smiled as he did the same as Jumin. He sat next to you and held your hand. "Y/n you're in dan-" Zen was cutted off by his fiance. "I've already said that Zen" Zen let out a laugh and nodded as he looked up and stared you. "are you going to stay with us?" You kept quiet and didn't know how to answer.

'living with the Zen and Jumin?...'

TO BE CONTINUED

(what is your answer? Will you live with them?)

Check out the new published book!