chapter six : V I S I T O R S

ₘₐₙₐgₑᵣ

ₘₐₙₐgₑᵣ

<ₚₗₐy ₛₒₙg>

••_________________________________________••

LEV DIDN'T HESITATE AND TRIED TO CHOKE YOU. You glared at him and wrapped your leg around his right leg and bought him down to the floor. He hold grasp of your hair and let out a joyous laugh, you groaned in pain loudly and kicked his baby junior. He immediately pulled away from you and grabbed his groin as he kneel in pain and glared at you.

Just at the right time, Alisa went inside the bedroom while holding a tray of cookies, she froze when Alisa saw you two wrestling again like little kids. "Why did you have to do that! U-ugh.." Lev closed his eyes in pain, and it's your turn to let out a joyous laugh. "I won!" You shouted and did a happy dance on the floor swinging your hips right and left aggressively.

Lev kicked your leg making you fall as a loud thud was heard, Alisa jaws dropped at her sibling's strange and rough play. She immediately place down the tray of cookies and walked towards the two idiots. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at her siblings with an angry motherly gaze. "You two are such an idiots!" She shouted, as you and Lev flinched.

"sorry" You both immediately apologized as Alisa wasn't convinced "Now hug and kiss each other! That's the act of forgiveness!" You and Lev looked at each other in disgust as yoy sighed, Lev's eyes widened and looked at her sister who was already staring at him with a deadly stare and a smile that's creeping him out. Lev gulped and hugged you. "This is quite nice" Lev mumbled and leaned closer, as you hugged him back awkwardly.

You both pulled away and awkwardly gave each other's a kiss on the cheek as a clap was heard, your both heads turned to that sound and saw Alisa smiling widely "now let's eat some coo-"

*ding dong, ding dong*

Alisa froze when she was about to hand you the tray of cookies. She placed them on the table again and glared at the siblings with a smile that could cause them nightmares. "Don't eat the cookies or no dinner, lunch, volleyball and anime today" Alisa said before leaving the room and slamming the door shut. You and Lev stared at each other and shivered.