chapter eight : C O L D W A T E R + C O U S I N

play the song as the bgm

[SECOND POV
: AMUSEMENT PARK]

You sighed in exhaustion but kept your smile. Bokuto kept making you feel tired but happy at the same time meanwhile Akaashi who threw the energetic owl a glare. He sheepishly smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bokuto san stop, you're making Y/n san tired. She just recovered" You chuckled nervously and patted Akaashi's shoulder. "It's alright Akaashi" You grabbed your watter bottle from your bag as you opened the lid and took a large sip from the icey cold water. You let out a satisfied groan and grinned.

Akaashi gulped, you raised your eyebrow at him and gave him your bottled water. His eyes widened "You seemed thirsty..here" You smiled, the shy owl blushed and shaked his head making you groan.

Bokuto noticed you and akaashi were having the moment. The energetic owl came and crushed that moment that could make Akaashi groan internally. "Hey hey hey! What's happening here--.. OH!" You chuckled at Bokuto's reaction when he saw you holding the icey cold water bottle.

"You thirsty too?" He nodded eagerly and didn't waste a time. Bokuto chugged the water down but stopped as he turned and looked at Akaashi who was emotionless but inside he was burning in jealousy.

"I LEFT YOU SOME AKAASHI!" Bokuto didn't waste a second and shoved the water bottle in his mouth. You stifled your laugh as Akaashi choked from the amount of water. He immediately pushed Bokuto away and wiped his mouth as he glared at the mischievous owl.

Bokuto just laughed as he looked away whistling. "You okay Akaashi?" You asked with a smile as you pulled out your blue handkerchief and wiped his mouth. "Geez Bokuto you don't have to shove the water bottle" You laughed and kept wiping his mouth.

Bokuto looked down at this shoes as he pouted saying. "sorry" He was being a cute bean that could make you swoon and die from the cuteness. You chuckled and looked up. Akaashi was looking in your e/c eyes, you noticed how close you are two. Your noses were almost touching as you immediately pulled away with a boiling red face but Akaashi pulled your arm making you land on his chest.

"A-akaashi-"

"Call me Keiji"

You blushed deeply and immediately got out from his grip, Bokuto walked towards to you and Akaashi. He huffed in jealousy at the sight of Akaashi was still holding your arm.

'I'm not gonna lose'

Bokuto grabbed your other arm making you face at him. He threw you a smile that made your heart skipped a beat. Two good looking guys were fighting for your affection and attention. "Y/n! Let's go ride the ferris whe-"

"N/n?"

You looked behind you and saw your cousin, Viktor Nikiforov wearing a bear ears headband while holding a minion styled popcorn. Your jaws dropped at the sight of your cousin. "V-VIK?!" You forced yourself out from their grips as you jumped on your dear cousin who gladly hugged back tightly.

"N/N!!" He laughed happily as he kept kissing your cheek affectionately, the people that was passing by stopped and watched you two. Some were smiling and some were even squealing and jealous of how you two were so affectionate to each other.

Akaashi just stood there trying to recover what just happened. Bokuto didn't even waste a second he immediately glared deadly at the person holding you tightly in their arms.

Viktor putted you down as he tip toed and ruffled your air. You pouted and crossed your arms. He laughed at your cuteness as you two stared at each other with excitement in your eyes. You two haven't seen each other for years and here he was.