chapter nine : M I D N I G H T

Play song as the bg

majority wins minnasan~! Those who voted for other volleyball players in haikyuu, I may consider those!! So  please stay tuned!

[THIRD PERSON POV : HOME AT LAST]

Y/n got home late than usual, it was already 10:30pm in the evening. Bokuto happened to invite Y/n to their dorms and she agreed but the energetic owl suggested another reckless idea again.

"Why don't you stay for the night Y/n chan?!" Bokuto suggested making the poor older haiba choked on her juice box that was given by none other than Konoha.

Akaashi slapped Bokuto's nape as the energetic owl let out a painful groan making y/n chuckle. Bokuto whined like a kid as he slumped his shoulders in sadness, he really wanted Y/n to stay over for a night or maybe forever-

"Bokuto san!" Akaashi scolded making y/n chuckle again. Bokuto's emo mode began making the poor setter flinch as he looked at the older Haiba with a frightened gaze. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"wha-"

"you don't love me" Bokuto pouted as he crossed his arms letting his shoulders fall from the depressed state that he is in. Y/n's eyes widened as she looked between Bokuto and Akaashi.

The setter slapped his forehead as he pinched his nose bridge, he was very patient when it comes to Bokuto's emo mode but why is he suddenly impatient now?

't-these two are together??'

She thought as a red blush creeps pn her rosy cheeks. Y/n wiggled her eyebrows teasingly at the two Fukurodani volleyball players.

"Bokuto san! Y/n needs to go home, because Lev san and Alisa san will be worried to death" Akaashi explained as Bokuto wiped his little tears away and looked at you with those puppy like eyes that could make you die from the cuteness.

"Y-Y/n do you love me-?"

"NEEEEEEE CCCHHHHHAAAAANNNNNN"

Lev yelled as he bursts inside Y/n's bedroom almost made the older haiba lost your hearing from the sudden loud yell that could make a maiden's ears bleed.

"What?" Y/n said as she put down her book. Noie purred as he leaned to Y/n's warm hand making her smile and rubbed the male cat's ears.

"Someone wants to meet you" Lev said making the poor manager of Nekoma baffled in confusion.

[SECOND POV : HAIBA RESIDENCE]

You strolled down the staircase, wearing your night robe. Who the hell would want to meet someone at 11:00pm?

There it sat. A pudding looking like boy sitting on the couch furiously pressing the Nintendo buttons. "K-Kenma?" You stuttered, quite shocked to see the adorable setter here.

"Y/n san, just a minute...I need to... finish this level..." You nodded as Noie snuggled againt your chest, you stroked his head making him purr in delight. You kept staring at Kenma who seemed to be ignoring everthing around him. It's just the game and him.

"Victory!"

Kenma smiled as he collected the rewards and turned off his Nintendo placing it beside him. He suddenly stood up making you flinch in surprise. "K-Kenm-"

He bowed deeply making your eyes widened same with Noie's. "gomenasai" The ignorant lazy but adorable setter from Nekoma is asking for forgiveness?

Lev came from behind as his jaws dropped seeing Kenma bowing to his older sister. With that moment, Lev felt prideful and high as the sky. He made the setter bow-

"I'm sorry for using your mechanical pen and hid it...I'm sorry for lying.. I lied that someone threw it in the trash when that someone is me but i didn't threw it.. I-"

Kenma got cutted off by your joyful laughter as you placed Noie down on the floor. "Kenma! It's just a pen!" You held your mouth to not let any laughs slip out. "It's totally fine! You came here to just apologize for lying?" Kenma was such a cute bean well he was cuter than Hinata at this point.

"I-I" The adorable setter blushed in embarrassment as he nodded slowly. Lev has his jaws dropped he didn't know that his sister has an effect for the tsundere setter. You couldn't helo but ruffle his pudding like hair. "Well it's almost 12am.. Would you like to stay the night here?" You grinned as you held your hips.

Kenma blushed even more as he gripped on his Nintendo tightly and bit his bottom lip. "I'll take silence as a yes" You stated and turned to the russian tall male who still has his eyes widened in shock and kept staring at Kenma. You smirked and nudged his shoulder as you whispered.

"Keep staring and he'll be on your bed tonight~" Lev snapped out as he glared at you. The older sibling which was Alisa came inside the living room yawning with her blavk face mask on. "It's so loud-"

Lev stood there, his skin color turning white as he immediately ran to the bedroom. You doubled your laughter. Kenma stood there looking at his Nintendo but blushed when you grab his arm.

You led Kenma to the guest room as you leaned on the door step. "You'll be staying here in the bedroom unless you want to be in Lev's~" You smirked as Kenma grumbled in disgust. He shaked his head and placed his Nintendo down.

"Then I'll be going then.. Good nig- I mean good morning" You were about to close the door when he stopped your from doing it.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion at him as Kenma harshly pulled you inside, Your eyes widened as a loud thump was heard!

"itei.. what was that for Ken-"

Something cold yet sweet was on your lips. Your eyes widened in shock. Kenma was on top of you. His lips were placed agains yours, you didn't expect this! Any of this.

Kenma pulled away and slowly stood up as he lend you his hand. You unconsciously grabbed his hand and stood up again from your feet. "That's my goodmorning kiss..sweet dreams Y/n..san.. " He smiled as he opened the door for you.

You immediately ran out and slammed the door shut. You were trying to remember what just happened.

'was kenma this dominant?'

Kenma stood there baffled at your sudden run. He chuckled and walked towards the bed as he lay down. Kenma covered his eyes using his arm, as a bloody pink blush creeps on his cheeks.

"he-her.. lips.."

TO BE CONTINUED

Who do you guys ship Kenma with?

short notice!
I'll be not able to publish chapters early! I might be late publishing the next chapters! Sorry for those who waited for so long! :<<