chapter five : S T R E S S + J E A L O U S

ₘₐₙₐgₑᵣ >play song<

ₘₐₙₐgₑᵣ
>play song<

ₘₐₙₐgₑᵣ >play song<

••_______________________________________ ••

IT'S BEEN A WEEK SINCE THAT INCIDENT, YOU COULD STILL FEEL THE FEAR INSIDE YOU. The face...his smile was murderous. You shaked away your thoughts as you were about to grab your phone when your palms sweat. "what's wrong with me..." you mumbled as the door opened making you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Y/n san?" A voice called your name making you look behind and sighed in relief, it was Kenma. "Kenma what are you doing here?" You asked and hid your shaking hands behind but Kenma already noticed it.

"I'm here...to pick you up.. I was supposed headed to the Game store which is 2 blocks away from the hospital but I remembered you... Lev also said that..you'll be discharged today.." Kenma explained as he grabbed hold of your bag. He shot you a kind smile before walking away. You stood there confused.

'Kenma's usual first priority was his games.. And his Nintendo..'

You shrugged it off before walking away and slammed the door shut, you immediately trailed behind Kenma and wrapped your arm around his shoulder. He blushed at your sudden action but when he saw your smile.. He couldn't help but smile back, he was glad to have you back...but without you beside him... He could see the world is empty and has no color in his life without you beside him. You were the one who bought colors and fun to his life...and Love.

"Whay about let's buy that gaming console!" You chirped happily before grabbing his hand and ran, Kenma chuckled at your childish behavior and said "Sure" He grinned, making you caught off guard.

'his grin... IS SOOO CUTE!'

<[MEANWHILE, THRID POV]>

Cole still haven't seen you ever since you were rescued. He never felt this loneliness without you around. "Colee~" A woman purred as she leaned to Cole's neck and placed her lips against his neck. Cole ignored the girl and just kept drinking. "Cole! The girl is begging you for your damn attention!" His friend, Madox slurred as Madox kept smirking and cupped the girl's ass that was placed on his lap.