2- Kicked Off

Nash POV

I ran to Jack and Alexis's room.

"Jack! Where's Alexis?" I called as I pushed through the door.

"She went to go fix Taylor's car." Cameron said.

Jack was asleep.

"Well. I just got a really weird call from her. There was screaming and a bashing noise." I explained.

Cameron kicked Jack and he woke up. "Jack. Something's wrong."

Jack POV

Maybe they're just pulling a prank.

Maybe they're just-

My heart beat way to fast as I willed and willed the elevator to go faster.

Ding. Ding. Ding. We hit every floor until we finally come to the parking lot.

It was dead quiet.

"Alexis!" I called, seeing Taylor's car.

Please. Please be just a measly little prank.

"Try calling her again." I said, running out into the full parking lot.

I saw Taylor walking towards us.

"Where's Alexis?" I asked, as he came closer.

"I don't know." He said, shrugging.

I grabbed his shirt and slammed him into his car.

"I'm going to ask you again Taylor. Where. Is. She? What have you done to her?"

The sly smile that spread across his face made me want to punch his guts out. "What haven't I done to her?"

I dropped him forcefully to the ground and ran to where he walked from.

I called out to Alexis with Cam and Nash following me, doing the same.

"Holy shit." I heard Cameron say. "Jack, here."

I followed his gaze in the dim parking lot, to in between two cars.

I saw my little Alexis, out cold and... bleeding?

"Cam, take her to the hospital!" I called, sprinting as fast as I could to Taylor.

Cam POV

I didn't care about stopping Jack and Nash from bashing Taylor. I was glad.

I scooped Alexis up, tears streaming down my face.

I ran as fast as I could to the rental car and laid her down in the backseat. I pulled her hoodie over her head to try and stop the bleeding in the back of her head.

I kept a steady hand on her back as I drove so she wouldn't move to much.

I quickly pulled into the closest park and ran into the hospital with her in my arms.

I was yelling and crying and people were giving me funny looks but when I told them what happened, they called out a bed and whisked her away.

I sat down in a waiting room and decide to call Johnson.

"Johnson man. I need you all to come to the St Vincent hospital."

"What's up? Are you okay? What the fuck happened?" His voice was frantic and I could hear him shuffling around, probably getting out of bed.

"Alexis was raped."