4- School

Going back to school wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I did get the unwanted attention though and all the crowding made me nervous. But I always had Jack there to help me.

I got through the first and second week of senior year alright, but I was already counting down the days until spring break.

***

I was home, in my bed cuddling with Jack as we watched 'Friends'.

It was raining outside and I hated storms, especially thunder and lightening.

A loud clap of thunder made me jump as the power went out and Jack and I were left in complete darkness.

"Let's go check the fuse." I said, not letting go of Jacks arm.

"Here." He said as he lifted my legs up and carried me downstairs bridal style.

I giggled and snuggled up to his chest as we walked down to the basement.

I felt around for the switch and flicked it on.

The lights flickered on and I stumbled sleepily back to Jack.

"Want ice cream?" I asked.

We both nodded and I raced up the steps and walked towards the kitchen.

I opened the freezer and looked for the icecream, surprised when Jack lay his hands on my hips.

I turned with the container of icecream in my hand, but Jack stayed where he stood and slowly leant in to kiss me.

I leant up to kiss him back, he took the icecream from my hand and placed it on the counter behind him.

He cupped my face in his hands and his soft lips finally met mine.

The kiss grew and he pressed me against the fridge.

"Baby girl, jump." He whispered.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to make out.

We both pulled away at the same time as the power went off again, only to flicker back on.

I jumped off Jack and looked up to him.

The position we were in and the frightening power outs made me suddenly think of Taylor.

I tried to push him away, but he was a hell lot stronger than I was.

"Don't fight it baby. I always get what I want. And I want you to kiss me."

I gasped and took his hands away from my body, my pulse increasing. I took deep breaths but it was like I couldn't get any oxygen at all.

I slowly slid down the fridge and onto my knees, the inevitable tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Alexis? Your okay. Your with me now." I heard Jack whisper softly, falling down next to me and pulling me into his lap.

It was the first time since the hospital that I'd though about Taylor and the first time I had realised the realness and hurt that he had but me through.

"Ca- Can I be along for a minute?" I asked.

Jack studied me and slowly helped me up.

I couldn't read the expression on his face, it was like he was hurt but he understood.

I walked to the bathroom, shitting the door and letting the full blow of being raped hit me.