5- Loving Arms

I felt strong arms wrap around my shaking body and let myself fall into the care of Jack.

"Sh. It's ok. Your safe with me." He whispered, kissing the top of my head

I nodded into his warm chest feeling secure.

***

-One week later-

Jack POV

Everyone says that my YouNows are boring.

I stared at the screen watching all the stickers and nice comments come in.

I occasionally replied to them but mostly I just talk about life now and graduating in a few months.

Everyone asked about Alexis and how she was doing.

It was nice to see that the majority of our fans now actually liked Alexis. It took them awhile, three months, but better later than never.

Since everyone was asking about her I decided to text her and ask her come over.

***

My door opened and she jumped on top of me.

"So. This is my sexy Lexi." I said into the laptop. She scoffed, and rolled onto the bed next to me.

"Don't you like the name?" I asked.

She shook her head and laughed. "I hate being called Lexi."

"Then i have to change you contact name."

"Your contact for me is Sexy Lexi?" She laughed.

"Well what's yours for me?"

Her face flushed red and she shook her head.

"What is it?" I asked, searching her body for her phone.

She squealed and put her phone down her shirt and into her bra.

"That's not gonna stop me." I said.

"It should." She said, pushing me.

I continued to talk to my fans, occasionally Alexis would answer questions that fans had for her.

I was still determined to find out what my contact name was and rang her phone.

She pulled it from her shirt and looked to me confused. "Why are you calling me?" She asked.

I quickly grabbed her phone. "Why is- bye guys." I said, shutting my laptop.

Alexis POV

Jack slowly pushed me down onto the bed and smiled. "Call me daddy and get away with it? I don't think so."

I shivered at his hot breath on my ear and pulled his neck down. The kiss was heated and passionate, like we'd both been waiting forever.

He pulled me forward, slipping both of our jackets off without breaking our needy kiss.

"JACK. Are you home?"

We both separated quickly upon hearing his mum downstairs.

"Yea mum." He called.

I quickly pulled my jacket back on and pretended to play on my phone as she walked upstairs.

"Oh, hey Alexis." She smiled.

"Hi Mrs Gilinsky." I replied politely.

"Do you kids want anything? Snacks, drinks?" She asked.

We both politely declined and almost burst out laughing when she shut the door.