About Elsa

Elsa's pov
Hi, my name is Elisa Arendelle by please call me Elsa. I was born on 20 December 2003 and I'm 17 years. I have platinum blonde hair, icy blue eyes and pale skin. I like any shade of blue and love irises and chocolate. I am very cheerful, happy and you don't want to get on my bad side, or at least that'swhat my friends say. I go to.school at Disneyworld High. I am the president of the school. We're still looking for a vice, preferably a boy. I am skilled in judo, karate, taekwando, mixed martial arts, kung fu and so many more. I am athletic. Im also a girly girl. Not to brag but I'm VERY rich. My parents are the richest people on the planet. I don't really like attention so I don't let people know who my parents are. I am the most heavily guarded girl in the world because I get 2/3 of my parent everything. I always have at least six bodyguard around me when I go out of the house and 3 when I'm in the house. I have a White tiger named snow. She's friendly to people she doesn't see as threats to my life. I have a sister. Her name is Annalise Arendelle. But she likes to be called Anna. She gets 1/3 of my parents everything. She has a normal tiger named Sunny. She's the same as Snow. They are sisters. Their dad was a normal tiger and their mom is a White tiger. I so many famous friends like Arianna Grande, Cardi b and all the others. I just want normal friends to be honest. I guess that's all you have to know about me. Catch you later guys.

So what do you guys think about this story? It's my first story so please try not to be harsh on me.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
-SUMMER