The sleepover

Eugene's Pov
Wow Punzie has been changing lately. She has stopped dressing like a slut. Now she's just like Elsa. I think I want want to date Punzie again. Today is the sleepover and I'm packing to go.
I put my suitcase in the car and drove off to Jack's place. 

Elsa's Pov
I packed the things I needed and went to Anna's room. She was packing her things.
"Anna I'll be in the blue Lamborghini . Hurry" I yelled.
Then I took out my phone and played some games.
Then she came in after what seemed like centuries. We left to Jackson's house. We got there at 7:00pm
I saw that Punzie used her pink lambourgini. I laughed as i remembered when we got it. Julio was so cute. But I love him as a brother.
We pulled up in Jackson's parking lot. I grabbed my suitcase and saw the others except Kristoff there.
"So where's my room" I said.
"Here I'll show you." Jackson said.
We went to a snowflake designed room. "Thanks" I said and smiled a heartwarming smile. I placed my suitcase down, changed into my cute onesie since that's the only suitable pajamas I have and tried to find my way back to the living room. I got lost so I knocked on a door which seemed like it was for an 8 year old. And I was right.
A little brown headed girl came out of the room and her eyes twinkled  when she saw me. Then she smiled.She was really beautiful.
"Hi my name is Elsa and I'm on a sleepover here with my friends. Can please show me the way to the living room. I kinda got lost". I said smiling at her.
"Are you Jack's girlfriend?" She said with hope in her eyes. "No?" I said but I really wanted to be his girlfriend.
"Oh okay. My name is Emma. You're really beautiful, you know that? Can I touch your hair? It looks so soft." She said "Thanks Emma, you're also beautiful. Yes, you can touch my hair" I said and bent down to her level. She passed her hand through it and giggled. "It is soft" she said. I got up and we went to the living room while chatting on the way there.
It turned out that everyone knew Emma except Anna and I.
"Hi guys. Jackson, your sister is really amazing." I said while hugging Emma. Then she went back to her room. I giggled at her cuteness.
"Hey Elsa" they said except Jackson. "Hey Snowflake. You look cute". I blushed and they awed. Then I remembered when he said he liked someone. Lucky  girl. I sat by Anna and Punzie.
"Okay, so what are we gonna do?" I said excitedly. "Spin the bottle" Punzie said with a smirk. They all agreed. So we started.
Punzie spun and it landed on Flynn.
They got up and kissed. Punzie face was as red as Merrida's hair. "Eugenzel!!" Anna shouted. We laughed and they sat down.
Anna spun and it landed on Kristoff. They kissed and we awed. They also blushed and I shouted "Kristanna". We teased them.
Then Merrida spun and it landed on Jackson. What the f*ck. She got up and kissed his cheek. She looked disgusted.
Then I spun the bottle and it landed on Jackson. I got up and also tried to kiss the other side of his cheek but he turned my face to his face, put his hands on my face and kissed my lips. My first kiss with my crush.
I put my hand around his neck and kissed back. It was magical.

Jack's Pov

When she kissed back i went to heaven. It was amazing.
"JELSA! JELSA! JELSA!" the others chanted. I looked at Elsa and she was blushing. I backhugged her and inhaled her scent. Mmm. Strawberries. We sat back at our usual places. Then I realised that hiccup was sad because Mer kissed me.
"Mer, do the sensisible thing and kiss him. I know you like him" I whispered in ear. She got up and went to kiss hiccup on the lips. We started chanting merricup. After that we decided to play truth or dare.

Elsa's Pov

Truth or dare?! I'm really freaking out. They're gonna find out. What? That my parents are filthy rich. Okay.
"Okay, let's start." I said. "Merrida, truth or dare?" I said. "I dare you to brush your hair" I said. We all laughed. "Fine" she mumbled. I went for 3 hair brushes and the boys looked at me like I was an alien. "You'll see" I said and went back to sit down. We all watched as the brushes got stuck in. We laughed at her and I went to pull the brushes out for her.
"Okay. Truth or dare" Mer said. "Truth." Punzie said proudly. "Are you in love with someone. If you do who?" Mer said smirking. "Yes I love someone. It's Eugene" she said blushing. "Don't worry Blondie. I like you too" Eugene said and they kissed. We all awed.
"Hiccup, Who's the most beautiful girl here and who do you love" Punzie said smirking. "The answers are Merrida." He said blushing. "Awe, don't worry ya see lamb I love you too" she said. They also kissed and we awed.
"Jack, tell us how you show  your affection to the girl you're in love with" hiccup said. "Oh that's easy. I prank her" i frowned and said "so you prank Tooth?" He laughed and said no.
"But today you told me you like someone. And I thought it was tooth judging from the flirting you guys were doing yesterday." I said really confused. "No I don't like Tooth. I'm in love with the girl I prank" he said smirking and looking at me. "Oh! So that's what hiccup meant when he said I'll know why you prank me soon" I said realising he's in love with me. I blushed redder than Mer's hair.
"Why are you in love with me?I said not knowing why he likes me.
"Because you're everything I ever wanted in a girl. You're kind, sweet, cute, adorable, hot, beautiful, curvy, true to yourself" he said smiling his adorable smile.
"One last thing, I like these" he whispered while smirking.
Then he squeezed of my boobs. I smacked his hand really hard. "Okay, okay, I'll stop." He said. "So do you like me?"? He asked with hope in his eyes. I decided to trick him.
"Eww. That is disgusting. I'm in love with Hiccup" I said shooing Jackson away. He ran away to his room.
Mer looked angry and hiccup was shocked.
I winked at everyone and they got the message. They knew I was tricking him.
I went to find his room which was quite easy since his door was painted blue with his name on it. I knocked on it . He opened it and he had a straight face on.
"You!" He said agressively. I flinched at his tone. I walked past him into his room and looked at the place. It was very similar to mine.
"I like your room" I said smiling. I jumped on his bed. I snuggled on his pillow and inhaled his scent.
"Get of my bed."He said. "Okay" I said and got of. Then I skipped over to him. I backhugged him. He blushed.
"C'mon Frosty. You really fell for the trick didn't you." I said. I let go of him and came to stand in front of him.
"Trick?" He said then he smiled. "Yes, Frosty. I'm also in love with you" I said. I looked up at him since he was a head taller than me.
Then we kissed.
"Let's get back to the others" I said
"But first" he started. Then he squeezed my boobs and ran of. I ran after him.
When I got there we continued the game.
"Elsa, truth or dare" Jack said. "Truth" I said. "Where do you live" he said. I guess they were bound to know.
"I'm your neighbour" I said like it's no big deal. "Wait you're iduna and Adgarr  Arendelle's daughter?"Jack said. "Why don't you let people in school know?" Hiccup said. "Because I want people to like me not for my wealth but for my attitude." I said. After a while of talking and playing we got bored.
Then we decided to watch a movie.
It was a sci-fi.
When it was 1 am we all went to bed.

So now Jelsa is sailing with some other ships. Elsa tricked Jack. So funny. In the next chapter she will start her job as the Student council president.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
-SUMMER-