The obsession begins

Jack's Pov
Today is the day! I will follow Elsa everywhere she goes. Luckily for me, she's in all my classes. I get up and get ready for school. I shower and start dressing. I wear a White t-shirt, the school's jacket with the logo on it, blue jeans, and converse. I eat breakfast and get in my car. I decided not to take the limo today. "Emma, be quick or else will have the driver drop you of a school". I yell. She hates the driver. Why? I don't know. She gets in the back of my car and I speed off. I drop her of at Disneyworks middle school. I got to school and as usual the squads of clowns- I mean fangirls try to destroy my eardrums by squealing.
Why can't they leave me alone. Oh right cause I'm irresistible. I walk to my locker to find Elsa taking books out of hers. Shes wearing blackleggings and a white t -shirt. She's also wearing white converse and light make up. Her hair is in low pony. I try to sneak up on her. Notice the try but I fail. I about to scare but she shuts her locker and without looking back she says "whatever it is you're trying to do its not gonna work, Jackson. No one or nothing can scare me. I am scared of one thing but of course I'm not gonna tell you." She laughs at the end and then turns around. She looks up at me smiling and shakes her head. "You're so silly." She turns around to head for P.E. But I stop her by backhugging her. I take the band holding a hair leting it fall loose. I inhale the scent of her hair. Hmmmm. Strawberries. I have never seen her with her her down before. She looks like an angel. No, scratch that. A goddess. "Uh, what do you think you're doing?" She spoke up while trying to squirm from my grip but it was to tight or so I thought. After a while of squirming she sighed and to my surprise released herself from my grip with ease. I was shocked.
She began walking away. I ran after her. "How did you do that" I questioned. "She just smiled and turned around. She put one hand behind her back and put a finger on my chest, came so close to me and stopped when we were inches apart. She looked up since I'm taller than her and said "it's a secret. Earn my trust and I'll tell you" she winked at the end. I blushed. She walked away and muttered "So easy to tease" "What was that" I asked. "Nothing" she giggled.
We entered and all eyes were on us. "Mind your own buisness" I growled. She went to the girls locker room and came out looking smokin hot. She was wearing a pair of blue short shorts, and a blue sport bra. She had big boobs and butt. Her curves were to die for. No I'm not a pervert. She walked up to coach Eric who was also checking her out. He is in his mid twenties. He has a daughter named melody. He is married to Ariel our music teacher. Every boy was checking her out. She seemed so oblivious. Some girls were glaring, others were stuffing things into their chest to make there look big. "I'm sorry coach, but don't you have any uniform which I can were and is not this short." She requested. "Sorry but no" Coach Eric divided us into groups and named us. Those in the blue uniform are the irises. Those in red are the roses, those in pink are the hibiscuses, and the yellow are the sunflowers. I'm in the irises. Yes! I'm with Elsa. "The group your in is your group for the rest of the year". My day just keeps getting better. Elsa to was excited for some reason. "Today we'll be doing wrestling. It's, girls vs girls and boys vs boys". Coach said. The class groaned. "The girl that wins gets a kiss on the lips from me. The boy that wins joins the big 5" i said to spice things up. We started with girls. "Rapunzel vs Cinderella" Rapunzel won. "Mulan vs Elsa". Elsa won. "Elsa vs Rapunzel" Elsa won. "Elsa vs Toothianna" Elsa won. The boys fought and i won. I walked up to her to give her that kiss but when we were inches away from each other she placed a finger on my lips and whispered "I didn't win because I want to kiss you if that's what you're thinking, I won because no one can beat me, Jackson. But I guess I can give you a taste". With that she kissed my cheek and walked to Mulan. I love it when she says my name. She's the only one allowed to call me Jackson. I hate it when people call me that but she's an exception. The boys were glaring at me. I didn't mind tho. P. E. was over. She changed and got out of the class and as usual I followed her. She was heading for English. I got in and ignored the stares. I saw Hans Southernisles flirting with her. She looked so bored and was sketching while nodding her head and saying 'yeah or 'that's great' occasionally. Then he shouted "Elsa!" She took out an airport from one ear and said "Oh hi Hans. When did you come sit here".
He turned red while the class laughed.
"Oh by the way, you shouldn't sit here, Jackson will be furious. For some reason he gets angry when there's a guy around me or talking to me." She said like it's no big deal. Then I cleared my throat "Oh hey Jackson, we were just talking about you" she said then smiled. I glared and he got up scared. I snapped my fingers and two nerds came to clean where Hans sat and I sat down. I snapped my fingers again and they brought me some juice. I did all this just to impress Elsa. "If you're trying to impress me, it's not working." She said without looking of her phone. Wait when did she even take that. She smirked for some reason and then the teacher came in.

Ooo Possessive Jack. Who do you think the English teacher is? The next chapter will involve some people from Rotg and Snow white.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
-SUMMER-