About Jack

Hi guy. My name is Jackson Overland Frost but call me Jack. I have natural silver white hair, elecitric blue eyes, and pale skin. I love blue and chocolate. I'm 17 and I was born on 18th December, 2003. My parents are the second richest people on the planet. I can't go anywhere without being surrounded by my 4 bodyguards. I go to school at Disneyworld High. I bully people that I like as a way to het close to them. And I don't allow anyone to touch them. I dont do physical bullying i just do pranks. I'm also into blondes. I'm the captain of the basketball team. Everyone in the world knows and respects me. I get everything I want. I have this really annoying sister which I love and protect all the time. She's not allowed to date until she's 15. She's 8 by the way. Her name's Emma. I hate people who pretend. I'm in a group called the big six. It consists of me, Rapunzel, Flynn, Hiccup and Merrida. We are the most popular people in school. Well that's pretty much everything you need to know about me.

So how was the story? Jack is into blondes eh. On a completely unrelated note, I'm taking the decision of dying my hair blonde.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
-SUMMER