A bit of competition

Elsa's Pov
Oh he's so cute. No, I don't have a crush on him. The teacher came in. She wrote her name on the board. Miss Belle Charpentier. (A/N. I made up the last name because she's not married yet. She meets the prince later). I think she's French. "Miss Belle Charpentier is my name. For those of you who do not recognise my accent, it's Français. " She states. Wait what. Why would a French person be teaching English. I'm confused. "I teach English because I love English even though I was born and raised in France". She says. It's like she read my mind. She started giving us notes. But she stopped and said something unexpected. "Mr. Frost! Could you wait until ze end of class before you stare at Mizz Arendelle? It seems like you have a bit of a competition" she said gesturing to the class. I blushed lightly when I realized every boy including Jack had been staring at me. I didn't even notice. She continued the lesson. The class ended in the blink of an eye. I packed my things and was about to get out of the class when suddenly I realised something was wrong. Oh yeah. Jackson was not here. Where is he? I looked around and hummed. Maybe he decided to leave me alone. Good for me, Good for him. It's a win win. I walked out and a stepped on something. It was a rope. Paint was dumped on me. "Ugh!" I screamed and went to the bathroom. Luckily for me I had some spare clothes so I changed into a pair of white jeans shorts and a baby pink tank top. I wore deep pink converse and tied my hair into a messy pony. Wait, why do I even have pink clothes. ANNA! I will kill when I get home. I redid some make up. I put red lipstick and blush. I stepped out and saw Jackson and his friends laughing at me. Then Eugene came to 'apologise but I saw that he wanted to paste a 'pinch me' paper on me. I held his hand pulled him close and whispered into his ear "not so fast". I grabbed the paper crumpled it and stormed of angrily. "Nice clothes, Snowflake" Jackson shouted. I decided to ignore him for the rest of eternity. I thought that he would stop but no. This was just the beginning.
I went out and I saw a lot of cars and helicopters. Only one thought was in my mind. My parents. I locked my car which had opened and stood by it waiting for them to get down. Of course there was paparazzi. Father got down first and held mother down. I walked up to them. "Elisa dear, what are you doing here?"Mother asked. "I go to school here. What are you doing here?" I questioned. "We're here to see the Principal remember. About Snow." Father replied. I sighed. Everyone who was not home was recording, gasping or both. They went in with a ton of bodyguards. My parents will always draw attention. I went to my car and drove of.

Kristoff Pov
Jack was being rude. I'm dating her sister but to be honest Elsa's really hot. I went out to see her talking to two adults. They looked really rich. She walked to her car and I saw that they were coming this way. I quickly went to the side as I saw that their guards were pushing everyone out of the way. They entered and i hopped in my car and sped home.

Ooo so, Kristoff is dating Anna and he thinks that Elsa is hot. Oh c'mon. Be decent Kristoff. Wanna find out Jack's next prank? Read on to the next chapter but prepare for some surprises.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
-SUMMER-