Betrayed

Elsa s Pov
Candy, Candy, Eat Your Candy. The lolipos sang. I just laughed. Candy, Candy Eat Your RIIIIIING! RIIIIIIING!wait what. Then i woke up. Oh it was just a dream. oh well, was good while it lasted. I checked the time. It was 7:00. School starts at 9:00 l. I got up showered, did my business and began to choose what to wear. I couldn't find anything cool so I called my personal maid, Selena. She has great fashion taste. I explained the situation. She thought for about a minute a chose a pair of white shorts, navy blue leggings, a navy blue tank top and a late of those All Stars shoes that reaches your knee. (A/N. I forgot the name guys🤣) I wore a blue jeans jacket and did some light make up. I have perfect eyebrows, lashes and teeth. It was 8:00. I went to Snow to feed her. I fed her and told my butler to walk her in an hour. I went out of my room and saw Anna and my parents eating. I joined them. "Good morning guys". I greeted. " Morning Elsa" my parents replied. Anna nodded. She was wearing a dress and some heels. I had a light breakfast and stepped out. "Anna, c'mon, we're gonna be late" I yelled. She came and we got in my convertible. It was the cheapest car I have. It cost a 500,000 dollars. Like I said I don't wanna draw attention. We parked in the parking lot. We got out. I walked in and as usual eyes on me. I ignored and they stopped. I went to my locker which was next to Me Popular aka Jack Frost. "Hey Elsa" I heard a voice. It was my cousin Rapunzel. I call her Punzie. She was part of the big 6 and had a crush on the guy that always pranks her. She doesn't want to introduce me to him for some reason bit I don't wanna push. I don't like sticking my nose in people's buisness...... except Anna's. Hehe. "Elsaaaaa" Punzie said. "What?" I replied holding my ears. "Sorry bout that"she said "i was asking if you would like to sit with my friends today" she says shyly. I was shocked she has never asked this before. "Yessss" i yelled. She smiled sadly. "What is it? " i asked " nothing" she replied. I just shrugged it off and headed to Science. We're dissecting a frog today. I was staring at my frog disgustingly and someone threw a frog at me. I saw Punzie smirking and then blacked out.

Punzie's Pov
I hate Elsa. She thinks I don't know she's richer than my Jacky poo. I don't want her to meet him because she's prettier than me and he will loose interest in me. I heard him talking with Hiccup about why he pranks me. He said it's because he likes me and that he only pranks people he likes. I'm only friends with her because of her money. She's so clueless. I invited her today because if I keep hiding Jack from her she'll find out. I know she faints when an amphibian touches her and she'll be out cold for an hour so I threw it at her. I made sure she saw me smirk. I walked out to get dumped in water and I heard my Jacky poo laughing. I smiled secretly.

So Punzie is evil. Oh Punzie. The next chapter they meet. Read on to find out how they meet.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE

PEACE OUT MARSHMELLOWS
- SUMMER