¦one

"you got a problem on belmonts?" a woman walked up to the two men sitting in the counter. the men looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"yeah. those incompetent fucks." the man said, the woman tilts her head "how so?" she sat down next to them and threw three gold coins on the counter.

"give me whatever i can buy with that." she said then looked at the men again. "what did the belmonts do?"

the men looked at the woman, "um.." when the bartender pushed a small glass of whiskey towards the woman, she swiftly caught it and almost emptied it.

"you're a belmont..." the other man noticed the crest on the woman's shoulder that used to be covered by her cape. the woman looked at her exposed shoulder and chuckled.

"oops, there goes my dramatic entrance." the woman shakes her hand and sighs. "well, it can't be helped." both men jumped out of their seats and backed up.

"what?" the woman looked at the men, confused at their little panics. "what is a belmont doing here? i thought you lot are outcasts!" one of the men said.

the woman shrugged "yeah, outcasts. but that doesn't mean we can't travel to other places." she stood up and fixed her cape. "now, do you mind pointing me to the man named shiv. he hired me to take out a little demon infestation." she said.

"shiv. that arsehole, he hired you?!" the man yelled. "yeah." the woman simply replied. "what the hell are ya'll screaming bout?!" another woman stepped out of the counter with a night dress on.

"look, i just want you to take to mr. shiv and take care of these demons so you guys don't have to see me again." the belmont said. "oh, we'll make sure we'll never see you again, alright. get em' doug!"

a knee slammed itself up to her crouch "ha! jokes on you i have no testicles!" then a punch across the face made her groan and glare at the guy.

"go back to where you came from, belmont!" he yelled as he charged at her with his fist which she caught and tipped him over then slammed him to the ground.

"the speakers already left dumbass!" she yelled back and ducked when a chair is sent flying towards her. "get outta here!!" a woman punched her chest, making a new kind of pain arose.

"leave my tits alone, you bitch!" she grabbed the woman's hair and tossed her to the other men whom caught her. before they could charged at the belmont again, the door was slammed open, stopping the fight.

"i heard the belmont is here." a well dressed man said as he stepped inside the bar. belmont wiped her bloody nose, she noticed that the bartender is actually the one who called shiv.

"hello, sir." the belmont walked up to shiv. "what happened here?" he asked "nothing. let's talk." the belmont ushered shiv to exit the bar and looked at him.

"what's your name, if i may ask?" shiv asked. "luz noceda belmont." luz answered "but since my father's name is more recognized, then go ahead and call me belmont."

"i'll just call you by your first name." shiv said, luz nodded and looked up to the sky. "when do they usually arrive?"

"anytime they want. you can take them out, right?" shiv asked, worry looming over his tone. luz chuckled "that's what i was born to do." she took out her inherited whip from her father.

then an unholy screech is heard from the quiet night, shiv trembled at the noise. "j- just take them out and i'll pay you!" he yelled before running inside the bar. luz heard the door lock.

she looked at the 6 or 5 demons flying towards her with their claws and fangs ready to devour her flesh. luz cracked her neck and cracked her whip, she ran her hand onto it's rough length and started running.

"come and get me ya ugly pieces of shit!!" luz provoked. the creatures hissed, then she stopped running. turns around and threw the whip towards one of the creatures.

it doesn't seem to faze them, but when the saw it light up on fire, it contacted their skin which blew then up. luz pulled her whip back and grinned at the remaining creatures.

"what?! scared at a belmont?!" luz taunted as she cracked the whip again, taking out it's flames. two demons charged at luz then grabbed her shoulders, lifting her up to the sky.

luz grunted, she grabbed one of the creature's leg and burnt it making them let her go. she threw the whip at the remaining demon holding her, making them choke as the whip is wrapped around their neck.

as the demon lose latitude, luz pulled herself up to the demon's back and maneuvered it towards others. luz rubbed her hands together while she kept tightening the whip around the demon's neck by her teeth.

"see you in hell!!" she yelled before aiming her hands towards the demons, flames escaped from her palms and burnt all of the demons to a crisps. luz yanked her whip out of the demon's head, severing it and jumped off of it.

she landed swiftly on her legs and chuckles "haha. reflexes like a cat." luz rolled up her whip and placed it back to her belt, she patted her cape off some dust and looked at the bar who has some people poking their heads out.

"don't worry. it's safe to come out." luz reassured. she looked the charred corpse with small smokes coming out of it, "thank you, plenty for your service." shiv said as he slightly bowed.

luz nods "it's not problem. though, i doubt that those are the last of them of going here." shiv sighs "sadly but we have no choice but you taking those out are much appreciated. here,"

shiv took out a small bag of rattling coins, a small smile etched on luz's face. she grabbed it and placed it to her pocket "for your travels. thank you, ms. belmont."

luz bowed "mind if i take one of your steeds?" she points at the horses in the staples. "ye-"

"no! ye big show off!! go get yer own horse!!" one of the men yelled, cutting off shiv. luz chuckled "oh well."

"i am terribly sorry."

luz shook her head "no. it's quite alright, i get that alot. well, goodbye mr. shiv!" she turned around and waved the good man goodbye as she headed for the exit of the village that has the thick woods behind it.

as luz found a semi comfortable spot she could rest for the night. she plucked some branches to take it's leaves as a makeshift bedding before sitting down.

sighing contently, luz looked up the tree lines blocking out pretty much nothing. "i wonder what's the next town will be.." luz mutters.

she felt her eyes grow heavy, there are winds to sooth her to sleep but the mere noise of crickets are just enough to put the belmont to slumber.