phase 2¦six

as the light finally died down, everything was silenced. luz slowly opens her eyes, lowered her hand only to feel weak and her eyes widening.

"no..."

a figure levitates atop of the altar, his tall physique has proven to intimidate every men that came face to face to him.

"he did it.."

he slowly lowered himself down, his soles touching the ground as his cape stopped moving on it's own. his pale complexion seem to glow under the lit candles before it finally all burned out simultaneously.

"dracula." he opened his eyes to reveal his red hues. glaring down at the four, he looked around at the ruined cathedral, taking in the many sprawled bodies in his wake.

"finally." he said, his voice echoing through the walls as he looked down at his clawed hands "i'm back."

luz grits her teeth tightly, firming her grip on her whip before leaning close to willow to whisper something that the speaker nods to. dracula snaps his head back to the four.

"what are you children doing here?" he asked, luz scoffed "sorry, your stay here has been long overdue." she said. "now!" willow was on the floor, kneeling down with her hands pressed on the ground which started to emit a thick smoke screen.

the smoke covered the entire cathedral, everyone went their separate ways and luz charged towards to dracula whom didn't move from the altar.

luz brought her fists to dracula's face whom didn't move an inch, gasping slightly. "you must be a belmont." dracula said, his tone unchanging as his hand reached for luz's face but a sword pierced through wrist making dracula hiss and searched for the attacker.

luz jumped up and kicked dracula's face that made him stumble back. surprised at the belmont's profound strength, he looked at where luz used to be but she's gone within the smoke.

then another sword came flying towards him which dracula managed to catch with his vacant hand only for his skin to hiss from the heat. dracula dropped the sword, making it clang on the ground and realise it's no ordinary sword rubbed in salt.

dracula whiffed his head around, trying to find the four amidst in the smoke. the sword that is still in his wrist got pulled back into somewhere, dracula followed where the sword has gone and followed it only to feel multiple sharp objects impale his abdominal that seem to burn.

grunting, dracula took one of the knives out and examined it. he grits his teeth tightly as it resembled a church's knife that is covered in fire before pulling the rest out.

"enough!!" dracula roared, he spun around to take in all of the smoke within his cape, clearing the cathedral and revealing everyone's spots whom are above the rafters.

luz threw her towards dracula whom effortlessly caught it with one hand, luz grunts as she started pulling it but with one pull from dracula. luz was sent flying down towards him, luckily the belmont lets her whip go before dracula brought his fist on luz's face.

dracula dropped the whip and snarled at the belmont. in the corner, amity rushed towards him with her sword beside her, dracula dodged the jabs of the blight's sword.

amity brought her fists to dracula, punching his sides making him growl even more before dracula grabbed amity's face but instead lets her go as an ice spike came raining down on him.

amity jumped out of the way as willow dropped down the raftets with gus, he swiftly grabbed his sword from the ground and brought it down to dracula which the lord of darkness blocked by his clawed hand.