¦end

\\ i'm sorry if this ending feels half assed. i ran out of ideas for a more decent ending than this. \\

sitting at the edge of a cliff has always relaxed luz. the feeling of the breeze brushing against her skin and hair making them flow smoothing behind her.

her feet dangling from the edge, threatening   to fall off into the abyss below. and the skies above looked like paintings by a god. all in all, it's a pleasant scenery to relax and loosen up all of the tension inside luz.

earlier this morning, all four of them went back the owl house and told eda about king. eda doesn't look worried as she said the little demon's crack will heal overtime if he drinks enough daily blood.

criminals blood, before luz could argue.

since their mission is now done, they don't know what's next in their list. of course, willow and gus wants to go back with their parents to tell them that they're okay and they did it.

they saved the world from dracula's another attempted reign.

the only thing that is left is luz and amity who seemed uncertain of what to do next. especially amity since she doesn't have another goal after this. she's aimlessly unlike luz who wants to find her mami and tell her that she's okay and continue half of her family's legacy.

she also wants amity come with her.

luz lets out a sigh, she pulled her legs up and placed her elbows onto it as she continues to stares into the dark horizon. luz heard a soft crunches of grass behind her and saw someone sit beside her.

"did they leave safely?" luz asked. amity nods and stares at the same horizon. "they wants us to know that they'll visit someday." she said. a small smile came to luz's face.

"i'll hope on that."

a comfortable silence is heard between them before amity picked the conversation "so, where are you going next? master demon hunter?" grinning as she saw luz's smile along with a hidden dimple in the corner.

snickering, luz looked at the vampire and hums softly. "i don't know actually. i can't pick if i want to hunt down every night creatures in europe or have a domestic life."

"a domestic life sounds peaceful."

slowly nodding "it is." luz's ears lowers and started to space out while looking down at the grass. then, an idea came to amity, it sounds amazing but she doesn't know if it'll work.

"i always wanted one of those." amity mutters, luz looked up at her again "oh?" the vampire nods. "a peaceful, quiet life with someone i like. sounds ideal." amity said.

"i never thought of you as the domestic kind, amity." luz teases, amity rolls her eyes and she slowly moved her hand on top of luz's which surprised the belmont but eased down.

the idea seems to be the perfect one. in a cottage in some far off forest, a healthy garden in the back along with beautiful shrubbery in the front. the sunlight beautifully lighting the clearing giving an ethereal feeling.

a warm surged through her body, thinking of a soft, decently sized bed. lying there with the curtains shielding them from the sunlight only drowning in each other as they continued to slumber peacefully.

"you know," luz started, she moved her hand off amity's hand softly gripped it. "i think i wanna have that future." her hand slowly slipping through amity's, closing it.

the vampire smiles, she closed her hand. now intertwining their hands fully as they looked ahead with the moon now showing itself and shone it's light down to the thick treelines.

"so. where do you want to go?"