Chapter 5:

I'm totally not jealous that someone went on a Minecraft date with Sapnap who wasn't me
I'm not gonna cry about it later or anything

Anyway,, sorry this took a while I was distracted with Computer Virus and then life stuff you know how it goes

An fun fact: the excuse Dream has for skipping school is the same excuse I would tell my mom

Don't skip school, kids. I almost failed so many classes

This chapter is going to be a bit short.
————

Dream walked into his house and was immediately shouted at. Kind of.

"Your school called, Dream." His mother said, sternly. "Said you were absent from your classes."

Dream avoided eye contact, "Must've been a mistake, cuz I was there." He shrugged simply.

His mother eyed him suspiciously before giving in, "Alright." She nodded, leaving Dream alone.

Dream sighed quietly and then made his way into his room. He laid down on his bed, staring at his window. He wondered if Sapnap was reading the letter he wrote.

He closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

***

"I really like hanging out with you, Dream." Sapnap said as he laid down into the grass.

"Yeah, me too." Dream nodded, staring at the sky. He laid down beside Sapnap.

Sapnap glanced at Dream, not realizing that he was gold his breath. "Sooo..."

Dream raised an eyebrow and looked over, "Yeah?"

Sapnap hesitated, running his fingers through the grass, he tried to think of what he was trying to say. "Um.." He got more and more flustered.

Dream tilted his head, keeping quiet.

"Okay.. I kind of.. really like you." He blurted out.

Dream opened his mouth, and then closed it again, at a loss for words. Sapnap watched Dream, nervously. He took a deep breath, "At first I wasn't sure but.. now I know."

Dream looked down at the ground, "I..."

Sapnap immediately thought of the worst, "Sorry I just—" He yelped when Dream wrapped his arms around him. "Huh-"

"I do too.." Dream mumbled. Sapnap looked at Dream, and then smiled.

"Really??" He asked, and Dream nodded in response. Sapnap hugged Dream back, and the two sat there for a while.

Sapnap eventually pulled away from the hug, "Well... I should go home."

Dream nodded, "Me too." He stood up with Sapnap, walking with him back to their houses.

Dream continued to skip class to hang out with Sapnap, he would skip at least once a week when it happened. And each time his mother would ask, Dream had an excuse.

Until she outsmarted him.