05

The party Seonghwa was really looking forward to had now turned into a party he didn't want to go to at all. The day had come for Minho's party, but Seonghwa was just laying on his bed, covered in blankets as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Aww, come on... don't let him see you like that." His best friend, San, tells him.

"Yeah... Mingi doesn't deserve you. Show him that you deserve better and go to that party." His other best friend, Jongho, tells him.

"I don't feel like going." Seonghwa shakes his head. "He'll probably be there."

"Exactly... he'll be there and you can show him you don't need him."

Seonghwa sits up on the bed and sighs. "I don't know..."

"Come on, we'll help you get ready." San opens his closet to look for an outfit.

"If Mingi tries talking to you tonight, I promise I'll punch him, okay? Go to that party and find yourself someone who wants something serious with you and who'll actually show you off to all his friends, okay?" Jongho asks him and Seonghwa just nods.

"Why was I even crying?" He wipes his tears away. "I'm one of the cool guys at school..."

"It's okay to cry, Hwa. Humans have emotions." San tells him. "Now go get ready for the party."

"Okay." Seonghwa nods before walking into the bathroom.

-

"I'm really not looking forward to this." Hongjoong says as soon as they're outside of the house.

The weekend came along faster than he expected and now that he's here, he doesn't feel like going to the party anymore.

"We're here already. Come on." Yeosang takes one of his arms and Wooyoung takes the other, then they start walking into the house.

Hongjoong sees a lot more people than he expected. He didn't really know how many people to expect, but he can now see just how popular Lee Minho is.

"When do they play that game you told me about?" Hongjoong asks Yeosang.

"Why? You changed your mind and want to play?"

"Yeah." Hongjoong nods and Yeosang looks at him in disbelief.

"Woo, he wants to play blind kiss." He tells him and Wooyoung gasps.

"Wait, seriously?" He asks him. "But wouldn't this be your first-"

"Yeah... but it's about time. I want to have some fun too." Hongjoong tells them. 'We'll see if you still call me boring after you see how much fun I'm having kissing someone, Park Seonghwa.' He thinks to himself.