14

"Oh, helloo blueberry head." Hongjoong hears behind him and rolls his eyes when he recognizes the voice.

"Can you stop with the nicknames?" He crosses his arms over his chest and turns to see Seonghwa.

"Well, maybe if you stopped dying your hair so many different fruit colors, I wouldn't have a new nickname for you every week."

"I've had this hair color for two months now. What are you talking about?" He scoffs. "You're the one who's boring and should try something new, don't you think?"

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Seonghwa rolls his eyes. "See you." He says before walking away from him.

"Who does he think he is?" Hongjoong mumbles. "'Blueberry head'." He rolls his eyes.

"What's up with you and why are you talking to yourself?" Wooyoung asks him as he and Yeosang walk up to him.

"Seonghwa." Hongjoong simply says.

"Oh, of course." Yeosang nods and smiles. "He always makes you feel some kind of way. One way or another."

"What are you on about? He always makes me so angry, that's all he makes me feel... anger."

"What did he do now?"

"He called me blueberry head. Like what kind of nickname-"

"How is that offensive?" Wooyoung asks, confused. "You take everything too seriously, Joong."

"He just really hates him." Yeosang shrugs. "Usually when people don't like someone, they get mad over everything."

"Yeah, he hates him sooo much." Wooyoung smirks and shakes his head before opening his locker.

"What are those looks about?" Hongjoong asks, confused. "Whatever. I'm going to talk with cute boy. He's the only one who understands me." He takes his phone out and starts walking away.

"Yeah... cute boy, who happens to be Seonghwa." Yeosang says and he and Wooyoung start laughing.

"Oh, hey!" San and Jongho approach them. They've been hanging out lately since they all want to see how this will turn out. Plus, they actually want to try and get them together.

"Oh, hey grandpa." Jongho says to Yeosang and Yeosang rolls his eyes.

"Do I look like a grandpa to you?"

"Not necessarily, but you sound like one."

"Are we about to have another Seonghwa and Hongjoong situation here?" Wooyoung raises his eyebrows and looks at Yeosang and Jongho.

"No." They cross their arms over their chest.

"So what's new?" Jongho asks them.

"They saw each other a few minutes ago. Seonghwa called him blueberry head and Hongjoong got annoyed over it." Wooyoung tells them.

"Why do they dislike each other in the first place?" Jongho asks again. Up until now, they really don't know what the reason is.

"And how did this even start?" San asks.

"Well, Seonghwa would always tease Hongjoong every chance he got. He'd sometimes flirt with him and Hongjoong started to see him as a player. He thought he was like that with everyone, so..." Yeosang tells them.

"Really? Hwa never told us about this." Jongho says. "I had no idea."

"Wait... but does this mean Seonghwa likes Hongjoong?" San asks in disbelief. "So why was he with Mingi?"

"The Seonghwa flirting with Hongjoong thing happened over a year ago, so I'm not sure if he still has feelings for him or if he had any feelings to begin with."

"We should get them together." Jongho tells them. "Who's with me?" He asks and they all agree.