08

"What's up with you?" Wooyoung asks Hongjoong as soon as he gets to the cafeteria on the following Monday. "Did having your first kiss change you or what?"

Hongjoong ignores him and continues being lost in his daydream.

"I guess he really liked the kiss." Yeosang tells Wooyoung. "He has found his lover." He smirks.

"Oh... well too bad he definitely doesn't go to our school." Wooyoung tries hiding his smirk and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Really? He said he does though." Hongjoong tells him. "I've been talking to him and he's just so sweet." Hongjoong tells them. "I really wish I knew who he was." He frowns. "You two know... how lucky."

"What are you going on about?" Seonghwa asks him and Hongjoong rolls his eyes.

"None of your business."

"Whatever... I just wanted to thank you for what you did at the party."

"Wh-what did he do?" Yeosang's and Wooyoung's eyes widen. 'Does he know?' They think to themselves.

"For what I did?" Hongjoong asks, just as confused.

"For not letting me drink." Seonghwa clarifies. "Thanks to that, I had a really great night and I remember everything, so thank you."

Wooyoung and Yeosang exchange looks and smirk, eating their invisible popcorn.

"Oh." Hongjoong nods. "Yeah, no problem."

"Well, see you later guys." He tells Wooyoung and Yeosang. He's about to leave, but notices Hongjoong's zoned out. "By the way, what's up with you?" He asks him. "You keep smiling at your phone like an idiot."

"None of your business." Hongjoong smiles. "Nothing anyone says will ruin my mood."

"You're in a good mood? Good for you, I guess." Seonghwa shrugs and takes his phone out to text someone, then starts walking away.

Hongjoong looks down at his phone and smiles, scrolling through the messages he and his first kiss have shared.

Just as he's looking down at the messages, his eyes widen when a new message appears.

CUTE BOY- SEONGHWA
STRAWBERRY- HONGJOONG

Cute Boy:
hey, what are
you doing?

Strawberry:
I'm at school. Do
you think we have
classes together?

Cute Boy:
I'm sure we do :(
Once I find out who
you are, I'll walk
you to class ❤️

Hongjoong blinks repeatedly as he looks at the message. "He sent me a heart." His eyes widen.

Yeosang and Wooyoung exchange looks and chuckle.

"Wow, you two have talked for like two days and now you're in love?"

"When's the wedding?" Wooyoung wiggles his eyebrows.

"Shh... we just started talking not too long ago, but he does seem like a person who's easy to like." Hongjoong smiles and looks back down at his phone to text him back.

"That's not what you've said before." Yeosang mumbles and Wooyoung laughs, understanding him.

"By the way... he told me he does go to this school." Hongjoong raises an eyebrow. "So you lied." He looks at Wooyoung.

"Oh, how was I supposed to know?" He shrugs.

Strawberry:
I hope we find out soon
I wouldn't be able to
wait a whole month :(

Cute Boy:
we can't give any hints
of who we are so this will be
hard to figure out. I'll
try my best :)

Strawberry:
okay, but figure it
out quickly

Cute Boy:
got it

_____________

A/N: 'Cute Boy' is Seonghwa's contact name on Hongjoong's phone and 'Strawberry' is Hongjoong's contact name on Seonghwa's phone. Just in case you got confused <3

Also, in the next chapters I might not put the contact names when they text, but just know that Seonghwa is the one with bold text(font) and Hongjoong is the one with normal font.