07

"Wait, he's playing too?" Yeosang's eyes widen when he sees Seonghwa's one of the blindfolded guys that Hongjoong could end up kissing. "What if he chooses him?"

"Well, the other options are Hyunjin and Bang Chan. I think it'd be better if he chose Seonghwa, to be honest." Wooyoung whispers to Yeosang.

"Why?"

"Have you forgotten that our friends Seungmin and  Jeongin have crushes on those two. They'd be heartbroken."

"But what about Hongjoong? He hates Seon-"

"It's okay, it's okay. It's not like we can choose who he ends up kissing. Just let him choose."

Since Hongjoong is blindfolded and can't see anything, he ends up bumping into someone as he's trying to pick someone.

He's so nervous that he ended up bumping into Minho, the one having this party. "This way." Minho turns him around. "There are three guys right there. Either go up to one of them, or choose a number... one, two, or three?"

'Don't choose three. Don't choose three.' Yeosang thinks to himself.

Since Hongjoong can't see anything as he's walking towards the direction Minho told him, he's about to pick one of the three guys, but ends up bumping into someone else.

"Okay, number three has been chosen." Minho says and his boyfriend Jisung takes Seonghwa's arm before pulling him towards Hongjoong.

"Well damn." Wooyoung mumbles under his breath.

Hongjoong was initially going to pick Bang Chan, but because he tripped, he ended up bumping into Seonghwa, who automatically became his pick.

"Now... in case you're not familiar with this game, you two have to kiss and then exchange numbers, but you can't reveal your identity to each other or you will be banned from mine and my friends parties." Minho tells them. "You're not forced to exchange numbers, but I recommend you do so since you have to guess who you kissed by the end of the month in order to win this game."

"And remember, if any of you reveal each other's identities to them, you'll be banned from our parties." Jisung tells everyone. "There's no fun in this game if you find out each other's identities without trying to figure it out yourselves, right?"

"Okay... now that the rules are clear... kiss." Minho tells them.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" People in the living room start chanting.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" San chants and Jongho slaps his head, which makes San pout.

Hongjoong nervously closes his eyes even though he can't see anything anyways. They both just stand there, unsure of who will make the first move.

"Are they ever going to kiss?" They hear people mumbling. "Boring."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Wooyoung chants and Yeosang joins him.

Seonghwa moves his hands around, unsure of where the strangers face is. Once he cups his face, he starts leaning in slowly.

'It's really happening.' Hongjoong thinks to himself. 'I'm having my first kiss.'

This didn't seem like such a big deal when he had first chosen to play this game, but now that it's really happening, it feels like a really big deal.

'Do I really want to have my first kiss with a stranger?' Hongjoong thinks to himself, but before he can back out, his thoughts are interrupted when he feels the strangers lips on top of his.

Since it takes Hongjoong by surprise and this is his first kiss, he's not sure what he's doing.

As Seonghwa's kissing him, he notices the stranger's inexperienced when it comes to kissing, but he finds it cute.

They hear people mumbling to each other, but Hongjoong ignores them as he starts kissing the stranger back.