25

Last chapter

Once the day of the party comes around, everyone's waiting patiently in the living room of Minho's house, waiting for Hongjoong and Seonghwa to get here.

As Wooyoung's waiting, he looks up when he sees someone stop in front of him.

"Oh, hello." He smiles at the guy in front of him. "Yunho, right?" He's seen him before around school and also has some classes with him.

"Yeah." Yunho nods at him. "Would you like to dance?"

"I-"

"Sorry bro, he's taken." San reaches them and wraps his arm around Wooyoung.

"Oh." Yunho nods. "I didn't know. Sorry about that."

"But we could all be friends." San tells him. "I'm San." He extends his hand out for Yunho to shake.

"Oh... I'm Yunho." He smiles at him.

"And I'm Wooyoung." Wooyoung smiles and puts his hand on top of theirs. "Let's all be really good friends."

-

"Kang Yeosang, guess who won the bet." Jongho crosses his arms over his chest and looks at him with a serious expression. "Me."

"Yeah I guess so." Yeosang takes his wallet out and gives him a $20 bill.

"I wasn't expecting the money from you, cutie." Jongho smiles at him. "I told you I wanted you to go on a date with me. Well... two, actually."

"And if I decline?"

"Oh come on..." Jongho pouts. "If you go on a date with me, you can keep your $20 bill and you can get food for free. All the food you want."

"All the food I want? And for free?" Yeosang thinks for a while. "Tempting, I must say... Okay, fine... I'll go on the date with you."

"Two." Jongho corrects.

"Okay, okay. Make it three dates."

"Four...?" Jongho smiles cutely at him and Yeosang playfully rolls his eyes and smiles.

"We'll see."

-

"So you two found out who you were before the game ended, huh?" Minho asks Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"Yeah, we figured it out." Seonghwa nods. "Things started making sense and I realized it was him."

"Well, here's your prize." Jisung gives them an envelope.

"What's this?" Hongjoong opens it to see they're pictures of a beach house.

"My parents bought a beach house nearby and gave it to me. I don't usually do this to any of the winners of this game, but I'll do it for you two since I'm a good friend of Seonghwa's. You can go to that beach house anytime you want, but just let me know so I can give you the keys and all that." Minho tells them.

"Wow, really?" Hongjoong smiles. "Thanks, Minho. It looks really nice."

"But can we invite our friends as well?" Seonghwa asks him.

"Yeah, of course. As long as its not over ten people, then it should be fine."

"Okay, got it." Seonghwa nods and looks through the pictures of the beach house. "It looks really nice."

"We'll see you later, guys." Minho waves at them and takes Jisung's hand before walking away from them. Seonghwa takes the photos from Hongjoong, then puts them back in the envelope.

"If you want, we can leave." Seonghwa suggests since Hongjoong still has the arm cast and he might not feel comfortable since there's a lot of people and they might push him.

"I kind of want to stay." Hongjoong looks around, then up at Seonghwa and smiles. "Being here brings back memories."

"Who would've thought you'd turn out to be the one I kissed that night." Seonghwa wraps an arm over his shoulder. "I can't believe I didn't realize you were strawberry sooner."

"Well, I had blue hair back then and was blueberry, so I don't blame you. But don't blame me for not knowing you were 'cute boy'. That could've applied to many other guys." Hongjoong shrugs and Seonghwa frowns.

"But I'm the cutest to you now, right?"

"I guess so."

"Joong..." Seonghwa frowns.

"I was kidding. You are the cutest, cute boy."

"But you're even cuter, strawberry." He cups his face and leans in to give him a small kiss.

The end.

_________

Blind Kiss has come to an end <3
Thank you sooo much for reading!
I might write a bonus chapter/epilogue,
but I'm not sure yet.

If you liked this book, please check out my other books. Thank you <3