21

When Hongjoong gets to school, he's stopped by a familiar face.

"Hi?" He says with a confused look, not knowing why he wants to talk to him.

"What's going on between you and Seonghwa?" Mingi asks him.

"I don't even know you. You could've introduced yourself first, you know?"

"Cut the crap. What's going on between you two?"

"What are you? His boyfriend?" Hongjoong scoffs and crosses his arms over his chest.

"He would be if you wouldn't have gotten in the way." Mingi pushes him against the lockers, making him fall to the ground. "I will only say this once... stay away from him, Kim Hongjoong. You don't want to mess with me."

"Y-you don't deserve him." He tries standing up. "I heard you were still seeing your ex-"

"That's none of your business, so stay out of it... If you don't leave him alone after that stupid game ends, you will seriously regret it."

"After the game ends? What are you talking about?" Hongjoong asks, confused.

"Seonghwa's the one you kissed that night." Mingi tells him and Hongjoong's eyes widen. "I don't care if I get banned from Lee Minho's parties for telling you this. Leave Seonghwa alone."

"H-he's the one I kissed?"

Mingi's about to walk away, but Hongjoong takes his arm.

"You told me about it, so now confirm it... Was it really him?"

"Yes." Mingi pulls his arm away. "So don't feel special, Hongjoong. We argued that day and he wanted to make me jealous. I'm sure he's just waiting for the game to be over so he can get back together with me."

Hongjoong can't believe what Mingi's telling him. So his first kiss was Seonghwa? The person he could talk to and trust so easily was Seonghwa all along?

"This is just a warning." Mingi pushes him, making him fall again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Hongjoong hears a familiar voice as he starts crying in pain. He was so lost in his thoughts when Mingi pushed him, that he wasn't expecting it and ended up falling on top of his arm, which now hurts so badly. "What did you do, you idiot?!" Seonghwa yells at Mingi as he rushes over to Hongjoong to check if he's okay.

-

Hongjoong ended up getting an arm cast on his right arm. The doctor said it wasn't too bad, so he has to keep it on for only two weeks.

"I'll take you home." Seonghwa offers as they walk out of the hospital.

"I'm fine." Hongjoong shakes his head and starts walking away.

"Kim Hongjoong!" Seonghwa yells at him. "Stop being so damn stubborn, won't you?"

Hongjoong stops walking before turning around to face Seonghwa. "I don't want any more problems with your boyfriend."

"What are you talking about? He's not my boyfriend."

"Well, that's not what he thinks."

"I'm really sorry for what he did, Hongjoong. I promise I'll take care of you. It's all my fault."

"It's fine." Hongjoong just looks down. "I'll see you tomorrow at school." He turns around and starts walking again. He just got his arm broken, plus found out the guy he had his first kiss with was Seonghwa... his crush. He needs to take a walk and try to clear his mind.

Seonghwa watches as he walks away. Why couldn't he tell Hongjoong the truth? Why couldn't he tell him that he knows he's strawberry?

_____________

Last chapter for today <3
thank you for reading